Tuesday, June 20, 2006

States I've been to...



Hey, I've covered some ground! Not bad for simple northwestern girl. In all fairness, though, I have to admit that at least half of these states were simply "just passin' though" states during Tony's Navy days! Still, I was there!

create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 comment:

kim said...

When the state quarter series began my now 13 year old proclaimed he had a goal of visiting at least the lower 48 by the time the series was complete.

Happily, he is well on his way due to our families love of road trips. But now it is crunch time and if we don't get to the west cosat by 2008 he will be so sad!

This is a feat not so easily acomplished with a stay at home Mom (aka no salary), an east coast address, 2 new babies in last 3 years, and another brother in college (aka moneypit). But we are trying!

Love the map! But do I see a white mark where Delaware is? I'm so saddened by this! You have no idea what you are missing! I do admit I95 thru the state is pretty generic and boring, even slightly ugly in parts but oh the rest of it.

Nations summer capital, Rehoboth Beach, where my extended family owns an ice cream shop, tax free shopping of every type, duPont Estates and museums galore, and I could go on but must let you find out for yourself.