Babies, whether they are human or animal are so adorable & cute. I like the name you picked out for her & I know the girls wil enjoy helping take care of Mandy. Hope "daddy" aproved of your choice, & I can't wait to welcome the newest memember of the family in person. ruth
Awwwwww she's adorable!!! There's nothing like a new puppy in the house...they give so much love back:-) Have fun with her, I know she's found a wonderful home!!! xox
14 comments:
Babies, whether they are human or animal are so adorable & cute. I like the name you picked out for her & I know the girls wil enjoy helping take care of Mandy.
Hope "daddy" aproved of your choice, & I can't wait to welcome the newest memember of the family in person.
ruth
Awwwwww she's adorable!!! There's nothing like a new puppy in the house...they give so much love back:-) Have fun with her, I know she's found a wonderful home!!! xox
Welcome puppy! Look at that lil face! *Aw*
There goes the carpet and worth every bit of the replacement cost. xoxo
Well, that is just about the cutest little puppy I have ever seen.
Awww! There is somethinga about puppy eyes that get me everytime! She's too cute!
If they could just stay that small forever - but NOT chew everything up and be potty-trained. SOOOO CUTE!
OOHH! I just want to hug her!
What a cutie!
Oh my he is so adorable and so tiny although big enough to eat my kitty whole. How cute! Your kids will love her! What are you naming her?
Gorgeous!!
Adorable puppy!
Such a cute puppy!
Enjoyed reading about your sweet family today.
So adorable!
Post a Comment