Thursday, January 24, 2008

And the winner is...






Thank you to everyone who stopped by to wish me Happy Birthday already...and for those of you who took the time to tell me a favorite post and enter the contest...well, I wish I could convey how much it actually touched me.

I read each and every one and I so appreciate your taking time to name a post that you liked.
And wow, to those of you who actually told me why you liked a particular post...well, that was like icing on the cake.

No pun intended.

My husband and I had a wonderful time together last night at Riverdance...more on that later!

Today was a quiet day, but as I type this, the evening has just begun...I'm about to experience my first treasure hunt! (Each one in our family has gotten to do this in the past year, and now it's my turn!)

Then off to have dessert.

But first...

Onto the drawing!






and the winner is.....





Rosemarie at Growing with Julia!


Rosemarie, this was you, wasn't it?

Rosemarie said that her favorite post was of the 3-part series about our mad misadventures in Hawaii! (And she wasn't the only one who chose this one!)

Congratulations...and again, thank you to each of you!

18 comments:

Michelle said...

congrats to Rosemarie and I can't wait to hear about Riverdance and the scavenger hunt!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
Congratulations to Rosemarie. Hope you have a wonderful celebration..
xoxo

ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAUGHTER, As I wrote you in an e-mail just now, I was remembering the trip to the hospital when you were born in the wee hours of the morning,on that very cold morning in January. I think I have told you before, that your dad ,who was usually so responsible had to stop for gas, enroute to the hospital.

Wish I could be there for the fun Scavenger hunt.

Pamela said...

oh...sweet note from your mom. Love it.

Just think, you could have been born in a shell station. (:

Happy birthday - and many returns of this special day!

Anonymous said...

*~*HaPpY BiRtHdAy!*~*

Congratulations, Rosemarie! :o)

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday dearest Tammy, I hope you had a terrific evening! I'd so love to see Riverdance!!! Congratulations to Rosemarie for winning your giveaway:-) xoxo

Heather said...

A belated happy birthday! (Been a bit off recently and trying to figure out what is up. Brain isn't working so great either. :))

Susanne said...

Congrats to Rosemarie!

I can hardly wait to hear about Riverdance. You just can never imagine how jealous I am.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! May you have many more... blessings to you!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! It has been rather busy here, and my Dad's birthday was wednesday....so anyway I didn't get to pick one of your posts. However, I can honestly say I enjoy everything you write! How's the book coming - by the way?

Denise said...

Happy birthday and I will be interested in your trip to Riverdance.... We loved it......congrats to Rosemarie

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Tammy! 45 isn't so bad! Sounds like a great day so far - with more to come.

You were adorable!!! No wonder your girls are so cute.

Believer said...

Happy Birthday! I know that scavenger hunt was fun. :)

What can I say, but as usual thanks for your kindness, and of course all these congratulations makes this win especially cool.

groovyoldlady said...

You're older than me now, Na-na-na-NA-na!

Sharon said...

I am happy for Rosemarie and know she will love her gift from you for your birthday.

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations to Rosemarie for winning.

Anonymous said...

I a bit late, but the sentiment is the same...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you!