Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wordless Wedesday...2005

New Year's Day- 2005...Mt. Hood


(I'll be posting a written post very soon, but we've been enjoying some incredible family time together these past few weeks.)

A very Happy New Year to each of you!

(For more WW go to the hub or visit 5 minutes for Mom.)

22 comments:

houseofeling said...

enjoy...looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Very nice Wordless Wednesday! I am a non procrastinator, so my Wednesday and Thursday are up! Feel free to comment on both!

Deb

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

Spider Lady said...

Looks like fun!
Happy WW and Happy New Year!

Jill said...

And a very Happy New Year's wish to you all, Tammy!

gail@more than a song said...

Oooh, snow! How fun and what a fun photo.

Happy New Year!

Ms. Kathleen said...

Wow! FUN is the word that comes instantly to mind!

Hugs and Happy New Year!

Susan said...

Great photo, Tammy! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Have a great day!

:-) Susan

Beck said...

Happy new years! Look at how little your girls were!

Myrna said...

That snow looks SO fun! We had a little blowing around in the air this morning--just enough to tease us!

I also read your Christmas post on this trip to your blog. What fun with two squealing girls on Christmas morning.

We had all four grands and their parents here the weekend before Christmas. There was some squealing going on here that day, too!

ruth said...

The little munchkins were really young in the picture taken 3 years ago. Looks like y'all were having a really fun time in the snow. They have grown a lot since then.

Denise said...

I love snow....please send some snow to Oklahoma...Please... I will bake you some cookies.........hahaha we got just a tad the day after Christmas and it was the first in a long long time and it was gone by sundown....... Great photo....

just stopping by to get acquainted..

Pamela said...

I took some pictures of Mt Hood as we drove thru Portland on New Years Day. She stood so cold and forbidding above that wet city.

Sandy said...

Enjoy!
Happy New Year!
Sandy

Justabeachkat said...

What a great photo!

Happy New Year! I wish many many blessings for you in 2008.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC! :o)

Happy New Year!

nannykim said...

cooool!

Dawn said...

I'm glad you're having such a good time with the family - enjoy every moment.

Great picture. But I'd probably be home staying warm!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Tammy, I can't find your email address, and I wanted to ask you a question. Will you email me at lindacrow@comcast.net? Thanks!

Nadine said...

Looks like you all are so cold and bundled up nicely.

Nadine said...

One more thing. I absolutely LOVE the new photo of you for your signature.

Anonymous said...

looks like really fun.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even know what to do with all that snow! LOL!

Happy New Year!

Kailani
An Island Life