Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Hunt- "Party"



Being Three...


(The first two pictures are of my oldest, the second of my youngest)!


First Sweetie...




Second Sweetie...




For more Photohunters, join in at tnchick.com

29 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I see matching hats on the cake and the birthday girl!! :) Strawberry shortcake fan?

Natalie said...

How fun! My first will be 3 in May, I'm excited to throw her first friends party. She'll be so excited.

Pulchritude said...

she's a lovely girl

Liz said...

So cute! Happy hunting.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she had so much fun. Happy weekend.

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. the cakes kept getting bigger. Where's my party hat and yummy cake slice? :P

Sit tight! Fasten your seat belt! Drop in to have some fun in my PARTY http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

jams o donnell said...

What cute photos! Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

She's a pretty young lady. I love her outfit and her cake.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the memories! That's the best part. Love the hats and matching cakes. Have a great weekend. Mine is up, please stop by.

Dragonstar said...

Beautiful! Parties are so important for the kiddies.

Lisa said...

Fun parties!
I read on down the page...I got a kick out of your story "remember his names starts with a "B"?..."Blincoln"!
Too cute!

Sarge Charlie said...

soooooooo cute

Heather said...

So cute--We had a Blue's Clues party when my oldest turned 3, everything was blue.: )

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so adorable!! And I love that cake! Omg!!

Barb said...

All this cake is really making my want CAKE!

ruth said...

So Adorable!! They look so much alike & I'm not sure everyone realized that they were pictures of two separate girls on their 3rd birthday.
It was nice to relive those special days. They are getting to be so big now.

Katney said...

Oh, I know three. I have two three year old grandkids currently. Three is very special.

Nora Lee said...

What beautiful girls! When my daughter was six she had a princess tea birthday party where all the little girls dressed up in their party dresses and hats. Too cute!

I found your site from Susan's blog. Please stop by and visit me sometime at Nora Lee's Nook.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures! That second cake looks so good!

Pamela said...

they sure look like their mommy

Anonymous said...

nice party! lovely kids.

gail@more than a song said...

Perfect party pictures! They're both so cute...I love that first shot.

Midlife Mom said...

They are so adorable! I love the hat on your youngest! So sweet!

Susannah said...

Just adorable. I love that pink polkadot hat. And look at all that pink icing! I wish I had a long finger, could reach through the computer, and take a big lick!

(((Hugs)))

Dawn said...

They are just so adorable. Three is such a cute age!

Justabeachkat said...

Adorable!

Hugs!
Kat

Susan said...

Adorable!!!
Susan

Susie Q said...

How sweet are these photos?? Cute as a button!


Hugs,
Sue

Donna Gotlib said...

What a beautiful girl. I absolutely adore her hat.
Happy Birthday
Cookie