
It's a bright, sunny- and very cold- Sunday, and we're off soon to attend a home school family Christmas party. And I'm drinking my Airborne in hopes of nipping this little cold in the bud.
And I'm tired.
This puppy is wearing me out! Between the potty breaks, the training not to eat shoes or play-nip...the girls and I are both getting a wee bit tired! (Hubby is usually at work or doing an outside project and has escaped the bulk of our puppy-woes.)
However, just as in the tiring days of having a newborn, there are also those fun and sweet moments.
But did I mention I was tired?
Speaking of my husband's projects...he finally finished most of the work on the old car yesterday, getting it ready to sell...and today he's being a dutiful husband and putting up the Christmas lights! My little family room is full of Christmas boxes at the moment, which I don't have time nor energy to tackle today- hopefully this week it will get done, a little at a time!
Which brings me to my next bit of news- and a prayer request.
Four year old cherub is going to be having some major dental work done Tuesday morning.
A special anethesist will be putting her under so that the dentist can work on her teeth for about two hours.

She's done this before. At the hospital, when she was two, a similar procedure took place. You see, from the time her first tooth came in, she has had a condition where sugar just seems to attack her little teeth, no matter how diligent we are in brushing and flossing. I read that this condition is due to high acidity in the saliva... but whatever the cause, it has been a trial!
I do not relish the idea of my baby being put under anesthesia again and I'm a little nervous.
I would so appreciate all of my praying friends to lift her up... please pray that God keeps His Hand on her as she is under and that all goes smoothly with no ill-effects. Thank you in advance!
And now, as usual, I am going to have to pry myself out of the computer chair and hurry to get ready for this party in time... is it true that clocks tick faster when you're blogging?
Have a blessed week!
*1st photo- Cherub and Mandy last week
*2nd photo- Myself and Cherub on the Oregon coast- 2003








26 comments:
We'll be praying here! *Smile*
That has to be a bit scary for you as a Mom. Of course I'll pray for your precious little girl!
:)
I think that's why we only had one puppy in our whole lives - he was with us 14 years and we've never replaced him!
Your poor little girl - same age as our Care Bear. Must be terrifying for her.
Will pray for your little girl...I can just imagine how worried you are! We don't like having to see our little ones go through something like that. As for the puppy, it's no wonder you're tired!! lol xoxo
We'll be praying!
Praying.
praying you through this week. Puppies are like having another baby..so much fun, but so tiring.
Your poor little bunny! She's in our prayers, of course!
Beautiful sweet pictures! Love the one of you holding Cherub on the beach.
Cute dog! Mandy is little now but I imagine in about a year she is going to be lots bigger! :) It gets much easier after they are trained. Our Shih Tzu is like a child and is ten years old. lol
My prayers will be with your sweet daughter, you and your family. :)
Having a pup is just like having another baby. But this will pass *sympathy hug*.
I'll pray for your darling. A little guy in my dayhome has this too, and he had all his teeth done a couple weeks ago. They put a special kids caps on the front and silver on the back. They're wonderful and his teeth are so much protected.
I'll be praying for both of you. The picture of the two of you is just beautiful.
oh my goodness, good luck with the dental surgery for your child! love the photos, especially the Oregon coast one - is that Haystack Rock? I miss the coast so much. take care!!
We'll be praying for your little one.. Please let us know how everything goes!
Jennifer R.
A new puppy really is like a new baby in a lot of ways. I know what you're going through.
I hope you don't get too sick - way too busy a time of year to be sick. Airborne is good.
And I'll keep your little one in my prayers. I can understand your concern about the anesthesia. Poor little thing. But I know it's worth it to protect her teeth.
OOPS I forgot to read your Blog until just now. You know of course that I'm praying for you & my precious granddaughter. Call me when you get home from the dentist. Those are sweet pictures.
ruth
Oh, your poorlittle girl! I will be praying that things will go well.
Bless her heart. I will be thinking and praying for both of you.
Little One will be in my prayers tomorrow!
Thank you all for your prayers- it truly means SO much!
I'm trusting God that everything goes well tomorrow morning...
I'll post as soon as I can.
Thanks for your update (and for your visit today!) I trust that all will go well for your little girl at the dentist.
These are such busy and tiring--but wonderful times. Your pup is so cute! :~)
Lifting you and your little one up...do keep us posted. Hope your cold gets better too! I'm not familiar with airborne, gotta check it out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will pray for your little cherub! Have they told you about the sealants? We had the same trouble and have had sealant put on her teeth every other year...
God' Blessings!
Just stopping by to say "hi" and hoping all went well with your little girls surgery and that you are feeling okay too. Praying all went well! :)
Praying for your daughters surgery today. That all goes well and the surgeons have skilled hands throughout the procedure.
I love the picture by the shore of you and Cherub. The ocean has such a pull on us! I'll be praying for Cherub. How has it gone?
I was tripping over boxes all weekend. But finally got a clear pathway yesterday. Now I can breathe again.
Real nice! Keep up the great work. Good work. Enjoyed the visit!
- familydoins.blogspot.com 9
spaghetti alla carbonara
Post a Comment