
Once upon a time, a little boy was born on October 16th, into a large and growing family. He was the sixth to be born, (having come into this world after a tragic passing of the fifth child.)
(Here he is, the baby boy second from left.) Soon, however, he would be one of a dozen children who filled the family house to overflowing! Right from the start, he was a spunky little guy...
Independent and adventurous.(I can see these traits in him even yet!)
God knew that he was the one whom I was praying for...
fast-forward a few years...well, quite a few years....

Now he is also a sweet and loving husband...
(It's not every guy who will come home from a hard day at work and dance all evening with their wife on Valentine's Day to the strains of Tony Bennett...)
A caring and devoted father...
And an incredibly hard worker...
But more than all of these things, he is a man who loves God and tries to serve Him in his everyday life.
And you know what else? Somehow, in spite of all his hard work each day, he's actually getting younger every year!

(And I love him more each day...)
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!








33 comments:
Aaaawwww, Happy Birthday to your Sweetheart!!!!
Nice tribute to your hubby!!!
Susan
happy birthday to your hubby!
I've got one of those types too...looking better every year. 10 years from now, I tell him I'll be mistaken for his mother in law!
This was a very sweet post...great pictures. Nice new "skin" on the blog too. :)
Darling baby and little boy photos. This was very sweet of you and I'll bet your husband treasures this tribute more than whatever gifts he received.
What a lovely birthday tribute. A Very Happy Birthday to your Hubby!
How sweet!
He must have been so touched by your tribute! Happy Birthday!
Very sweet. I'm sure he feels blessed on his birthday to be married to a girl like you!
~*~HaPpY BiRtHdAy! ~*~
How sweet! I love that photo of you and your dear husband. God is so good! I agree, loving God and being happily married keeps us young.
Love the new blog look ☺
God Bless!
This is my 3rd time to try to comment and blogger keeps giving me an error message! Hope your hubby has a wonderful day. I loved seeing the delightful photo tribute to him you've posted.
Love your new fall look too!
xo
He sounds like a WONDERFUL man. Happy birthday!
So sweet! Happy Birthday, Tammy's sweetheart! I can't believe how much the little sister on the right of his family group looks like at least one of your girls! I thought they looked like you, but they're definitely a great mixture.
Such a wonderful tribute to your handsome guy.
Happy Birthday!!! But I already know you feel like the luckiest man in the world to be married to Tammy!
Hugs to you all,
Sue
Oh how special! Happy birthday to your sweetie.
Oh what a sweet, sweet post for your husband! Happy Birthday to him!!
Happy Birthday to your sweetie! You two are such a cute couple!
I'm catching up with everyone tonight, and am going to read your earlier posts.
Fun, Tammy! And he's just as blessed to have you!
Happy Bday!
Tammy - that was so nice. And, this is the first time I've seen pictures of the both of you together. My husband doesn't age much either!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful son, who is married to my daughter Tammy. I prayed for a Christian husband for her & the Lord sure picked out a good one in answer to my prayers. He always give us the desires of our hearts!!!
What a very sweet birthday greeting to an (obviously) very sweet guy.
Lucky you!
And happy birthday to him!
Happy Happy Birthday to your sweet husband. This was a very sweet tribute to him. I loved seeing the photos.
Hugs!
Kat
happy birthday to your hubby
Happy birthday! What a sweet post!
This guy is immortal.
Anonymous, is it? You can't hide from me, alias Feldspar! LOL
(In case you all are wondering, anonymous isn't my hubby, but someone closely related to him...or our dog, Mandy...I'm not quite sure. But he makes a mean turkey every Thanksgiving.)
Great pictures. Happy Birthday to your hubby. You did such a lovely tribute to him.
awwww...a very sweet tribute to one deserving man....
and may i add with my own greetings....for him and you to continue being blessed with a life filled with joy and love!
idham
Happy Birthday to your very handsome hubby:-) I'm sure you made the day very special for him! What a little cutie pie he was from the time he was a baby...that first picture is just precious. You were very lucky to find him...just as he was lucky to find you:-) xoxo
Dances the evening to Tony Bennett,
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
I'm going to have a sugar fit.
Happy belated birthday!!! Sorry I missed it. Love to see your pictures here!
What a great post. SO sweet. Happy belated birthday!
I'm really trying to catch up and visit my blog buddies. Sorry it's been a while! Hope you're well!
Post a Comment