Saturday, October 20, 2007

Photohunt - Practical




I'm a little late this morning joining in on Saturday's Photo Hunt, but here is my youngest, taken last year, trying to look quite practical.


God bless~

24 comments:

Nadine said...

I absolutely love the hat! Great picture.

Susan said...

That's just precious. Thanks for sharing.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

So cute!

someone else said...

Oh, she's a cutie!

Susanne said...

Too cute! I want her hat.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! She looks so serious!

Anonymous said...

That is perfect! I love it!

Anonymous said...

so adorable!! Have a wonderful Saturday.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

She's too precious!
Photo Hunters

Julie said...

Sweet pic. Thanks for visiting :)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Aww . . . she's just adorable! What a sweet photo. :D

Pamela said...

practically cuter than a bugs ear

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute! :) She is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is soooo cute!!

Happy Day!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a great week.
Take care, Meow

Carolanne said...

Very cute!

Dawn said...

Just adorable! Care Bear called me the other day and asked me if I had lost anything (besides the 2 library books that I took out under my card that she has lost at her house!). She was making a chart and checking things off. I think the two of them would get along just fine.

Monkey Giggles said...

How absolutely precious. I wondering what she was thinking?

Justabeachkat said...

What a cutie pie!

Hugs!
Kat

Corrie said...

Hi Tammy!
I really like the picture of your daughter looking oh so practical in her hat. What a doll. I really liked your post for your husband's birthday too. What a neat thing to write...and pictures to boot!
I really enjoy your blog!
Have a great day.

ruth said...

Cute hat. I had trouble loading the bottom half of the picture to see what she was looking at so seriously, but it finally made it onto the screen. My computer is SOO slow.

Susan said...

Adorable!
Susan

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! :o)

Anonymous said...

Look at that concentration! Very studious and practical!