It is so funny to me how similar the pictures all look from certain generations. Even the graininess of the photo itself matches those that are in my album.
Hee, I love it. Oh does it bring back memories. I got an Apollo ten speed and totally thought I was so cool. And of course, it had to be a boy's version, because having a girl's bike was just for the uncool crowd. A decision years later I regretted, but at the time I needed all the coolness I could find so boy's version it was.
Love that picture...were we ever that young?? lol Being the only girl with 4 brothers, you would think that my parents would buy me a girly girl pink bike with basket and everything...nope, all I ever got was one of the boy's bikes which dad sawed off the crossbar and painted the bike red! lol xox
I need to get a scanner so I can put some of my old photos up. I have a lot of old photos, but unfortunately, none are on my computer to use in my WW posts. Happy WW.
You got a 10 speed when you were 13???!! Wow, I got a no speed bike when I was 10, a 5 speed bike when I was married and bought my own pink bike and then my moutain bike with too many gears to use, about 8 or so years ago. :)
I love to look at old pics, too!!! I need a scanner so I can pull out some of mine! I remember my first ten speed and how excited I was to get it! :) Thanks for stopping by my WW!!!
41 comments:
I love looking at my old pictures too it brings a lot of memories like this one
that was a precious picture!
nice keepsake!
Priceless! Thanks for sharing:)
Mines up as well!
OMG, I adore old photos. How cute! Happy WW!
how pretty! =D
I love pictures from the past. Happy ww!
Great picture, I love old photos.
That's so cool! Happy WW!
I always like all your old pictures! Christmas ones bring back so many memories.
It is so funny to me how similar the pictures all look from certain generations. Even the graininess of the photo itself matches those that are in my album.
You still have a great smile!
Oh I remember when we all wanted one of those! Such a precious picture!
This is so sweet, Tammy. I remember my first bike--I was 9 and it was used but it didn't matter in the least. :)
You were (and are) such a cutie!
xo
How fun! I got my first bike ever when I graduated from high school. That was my college transportation. It served me well. ;)
Hee, I love it. Oh does it bring back memories. I got an Apollo ten speed and totally thought I was so cool. And of course, it had to be a boy's version, because having a girl's bike was just for the uncool crowd. A decision years later I regretted, but at the time I needed all the coolness I could find so boy's version it was.
Great picture! Your girls do definitely look like you. Thanks for stopping by!
PS - love your new fall look - the picture on the sidebar is fabulous! Wordless Wednesday Worthy!
....wow, brings back memories!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com
What a lovely memory. :-)
Happy WW!
How nice you still have this shot. Have a great WW. :)
I can't with good conscience call this an old photo as it will age me. I remember wanting a bike like though. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Cyndi
I love old pictures!!
That is certainly a special memory!
You look so excited about that bike1 Great picture.
Love that picture...were we ever that young?? lol Being the only girl with 4 brothers, you would think that my parents would buy me a girly girl pink bike with basket and everything...nope, all I ever got was one of the boy's bikes which dad sawed off the crossbar and painted the bike red! lol xox
the good old days. nice photo. i can still remember my first bike. i only had 3 gears.
now I have to dig mine too. love this one.mine is up The Four Seasons Of My Life hope you can visit me too.
I need to get a scanner so I can put some of my old photos up. I have a lot of old photos, but unfortunately, none are on my computer to use in my WW posts. Happy WW.
oh I remember the excitement of getting that first 10 speed! :)
ooooh...nice bike! Too bad you couldn't test it out too well in the living room. :)
I love this picture! My sister (age 46) still has her 1st 10 speed. We always tease her :)
Sandy
I bet that photo brought back many wonderful memories! Love it!
See...this is why I love photos...memories!
Hugs!
Kat
Cool daughter on her cool bike! Loved the picture. It isn't one I remember seeing. & I too think the girls look like you at different ages.
You got a 10 speed when you were 13???!! Wow, I got a no speed bike when I was 10, a 5 speed bike when I was married and bought my own pink bike and then my moutain bike with too many gears to use, about 8 or so years ago. :)
Look at all that 70's hair! :o)
I love to look at old pics, too!!! I need a scanner so I can pull out some of mine! I remember my first ten speed and how excited I was to get it! :) Thanks for stopping by my WW!!!
:-)
Wow!! I've never owned a 10 speed but I use to love my bike.
Susan
You were such a cute little girl.
Okay, Tammy Dear, you need to get down off your 10-speed and play a game with me... Tag, you're It!! Come to my site to get the rules.
Post a Comment