This week's Saturday Photo hunt theme is "I Love..."That sure can encompass quite a bit!
But when I came across this old photo, it tugged at my heart.
So....
I Love....
Little girls playing on the beach with their daddy.
Of days long ago....
And of more recent days gone by...
I can't be with my own daddy anymore, but I love watching my own little girls make memories with theirs.For more photohunters, go here!








29 comments:
I love watching my little girls with their daddy too! My photo hunt is up too! :)
So sweet! I appreciate seeing photos like these!
Little girls feel safe and loved by daddy too.
Thanks for sharing.
Mine is up for the first time. Do visit and share what you think.
Have a great weekend!
Such sweet photos Tammy. Memories like this will be with all of you always :)
xoxo
Those are lovely, Tammy! I especially love the older photo. That is definitely something to love.
Oh so sweet! Blessings...
Really cool pictures! ~ jb///
just beautiful!!
How sweet! Both older and newer photos tell of sweet memories and definitely fit the theme of the hunt!
I loved the way you used old and new! And yes, seeing girls with their Daddies is very special.
Hugs,
Susan
I love this post. It's like a poem with pictures. :)
So nice to have these photos! Hmm... I'll have to get a few of our "Daddy and kids" pics out soon. :~D
Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful family!
Wonderful photos and very sweet post. :) Terrific choice for this week's Hunt. :)
Here's what I Love.
Nice. :o)
Oh what precious memories. I love all those pictures. You can just see the love between fathers and daughters in each of them:)
Excellent choice of the lovely subject.
Wow. That is so precious. What a treasure a picture can become.
What neat pictures - the generationsl connection is so neat. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Please make that "generational!"
That one really made me cry!! Especially the one of you & your dad. I loved the ones of my little granddaughters with their daddy too. There is something so poignant about little girls with their daddies, & it should remind us that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us in the same way.
So lovely!!
I have so many memories with my dad at the beach. He used to write my name in the sand and we'd take a picture. We started doing that for our children as well!
I watched my 24 year old taking photos with her dad this past summer at the beach. It just warmed my heart. I have a video of when I was about 1 yr old. My dad is holding me up in the air above his head on one hand. It amazes me that it was really us.
These things in life are just too good to be true!
Beautiful photos and definitely all of them are related to something you love. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing.
Blessings,
Mary
What a sweet post!
Hugs!
Kat
there is something about seeing a strong man be so gentle with their young daughters...
Oh so sweet! I loved that with mine too.
How very precious those memories are. Nice photos - what a treasure.
I never eally had a Daddy, but my girls sure love theirs!
Post a Comment