Hahaha, great picture. What is it about Santa that makes some kids cry ?? I reckon he looks like a really friendly fellow !! Just dropping by to say HI, and to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New YEar. Hope to be able to drop by more often next year. Take care, Meow
PERFECT! I hope that one is going in a frame for you to display every year. We have 27 years of pictures and we just love that tradition. Of course, ours are no longer on Santa's lap :)
Precious and what great memories for you... enjoy every minute with your two gifts from God! You are the potter and you are doing a great job. That is a blessing indeed.
The little munchkins were so little in that picture. I have an ornament you gave me on my tree with a picture of sweetie girl on her first or second Christmas, (I'll have to go check the date) I got sound this time but it cuts in & out. It play a phrase, then cuts out before the last note & comes in again on that note for the next phrase. (Silent Night like you've never heard it before.)
Awwww...what a precious picture! lol My boys were never afraid of Santa but I have a nephew who's now 13 who was absolutely petrified of him and my brother and sister in law could never get him to pose with him! lol xox
Oh how precious they are, especially that little one in her distress. I never liked the Santa scene much myself, so I can relate, Little One. This is a pictures they will look at and smile and laugh over for years to come.
Priceless! Kristen didn't like her first visit to Santa at all. Of course, we didn't have Santa as part of our celebration, so maybe she wondered who in the world he was - but she was only 1, so probably not! That's one of those things that she's added to her kids' lives because she thinks we made a mistake.
19 comments:
lol..can't blame santa's expression. after so many pictures taken, his face is probably cramped.
merry x'mas!!!
Hahaha, great picture. What is it about Santa that makes some kids cry ?? I reckon he looks like a really friendly fellow !!
Just dropping by to say HI, and to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New YEar.
Hope to be able to drop by more often next year.
Take care, Meow
PERFECT! I hope that one is going in a frame for you to display every year. We have 27 years of pictures and we just love that tradition. Of course, ours are no longer on Santa's lap :)
Awww, they're so cute! My oldest is terrified of Santa, every picture is him wailing. LOL
Happy WW!
Summer
Awwwwww! Poor thing!
Tammy dear, I am without a car today, so I'm hoping to mail your CD tomorrow...
Isn't that just the way it usually goes. *grin*
Such a cute photo of your beautiful girls. You'll treasure it always!
xoxo
Yes, this photo from three years ago is on our mantle every year at Christmastime...:)
LOL i have the same photo up at my blog!!
They're both so adorable. You can't really tell that the younger one is crying, though.
I wonder if Santa's face muscles get tired after a while? hee hee
Kailani
An Island Life
Precious and what great memories for you... enjoy every minute with your two gifts from God! You are the potter and you are doing a great job. That is a blessing indeed.
The little munchkins were so little in that picture. I have an ornament you gave me on my tree with a picture of sweetie girl on her first or second Christmas, (I'll have to go check the date)
I got sound this time but it cuts in & out. It play a phrase, then cuts out before the last note & comes in again on that note for the next phrase. (Silent Night like you've never heard it before.)
Tammy, I wonder how many little kids wet on Santa's lap each year. Oh, the stress!!
I took the tour of your home. Very nice. My sister sold House of Lloyd in the past, as well. Some nice stuff there!
May you have a very Merry Christmas and thanks for the popcorn. Yum!
Awwww...what a precious picture! lol My boys were never afraid of Santa but I have a nephew who's now 13 who was absolutely petrified of him and my brother and sister in law could never get him to pose with him! lol xox
Merry Christmas Tammy....love the picture, hehe.
Oh how precious they are, especially that little one in her distress. I never liked the Santa scene much myself, so I can relate, Little One. This is a pictures they will look at and smile and laugh over for years to come.
I LOVE IT!
Great memories, uh? :)
Priceless! Kristen didn't like her first visit to Santa at all. Of course, we didn't have Santa as part of our celebration, so maybe she wondered who in the world he was - but she was only 1, so probably not! That's one of those things that she's added to her kids' lives because she thinks we made a mistake.
CUTE! :o)
Post a Comment