Friday, May 16, 2008

Photohunt: Candy


Our baby has always loved this carnival food over the years...

(and don't let those stone-face expressions fool you!)





Although we try to have my youngest avoid sugar (since she only has to look at it to get a cavity!)
we have been known to let her indulge now and then!

It's especially hard to hold her back when she sees that swirling stickiness calling her name!

(For more sugary photos this weekend, check out

19 comments:

Kelli said...

Yummy! Cotton candy is such a fun treat!
~Kelli

Heather said...

Too cute.

Dawn said...

Cute pictures!

I'm lucky in that neither one of my kids really likes cotton candy!

Susie said...

Sweet treat for such a sweet little face :)
xo

Randi said...

Adorable photo!
I have not seen cotton candy for years here in Sweden.
I took a different approach to the theme.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum!! I'll have some. :)

My teeth hurt from all of the sugar this week! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Hunting.

docemdy said...

It's been a long tie since I've had one. I remember them to be sweet but sticky.

Sandy said...

I'm with her....love that cotton candy

Susanne said...

Boy that pink one is bigger than her head. Cotton candy heaven! LOL. Adorable pictures.

Pretty Life Online said...

great catch for today's theme... mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Midlife Mom said...

Cotton candy just reminds me of the state fair that we have here every August. I like cotton candy but only in small doses, although I could eat the whole thing over time! Yum!
Cute pictures!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

What yummy memories cotton candy brings back. Licking my pink, sweet, sticky fingers - yum! Thanks for visiting my Canadian candy entry for the hunt. - Margy

Dawn said...

The grandkids are the same - and also the same with the cavity thing. I have never personally been that fond of cotton candy - though most sugary things are high on my list of good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I used to like it as a child too... :) Really cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's a perfect shot for candy! Feathery sugar. So you're in the Northwest my favorite place to be because all my children are there. Enjoy your week and thanks for commenting on my blog :0)

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Now that's a girl after my own heart:)

Anonymous said...

Who can resist that pink sugary goodness? I always buy one for the girls and secretly eat half of it myself! LOL!

Beck said...

Cotton candy is the MOST fun!

Pamela said...

one sweet things that I just don't care for. All the more for her -- angel hair for an angel