
On the eve of this election, I wanted to say just a couple more things...
(I may not get political again for a long time, so bear with me...)
First...No matter what the outcome, we have to remember that God is still in control and will still be working in people's lives, caring for them, and bringing people to Himself. I have to remind myself of this truth right now, over and over, as we pray...
However, while there is still time left, I have to speak out one last time- not so much for a candidate, but for what he stands for.
And for me, it is truly one of the most important issues...the right to be born.
Please take time to watch one more video...and feel free to post it, as well.
It is too important not to see...








21 comments:
Soon we will know and this step will be behind us. I'm so glad. I want to blog about something else but the Lord has kept me centered on this election all week because it has been so critical.
Susan
I am ready for tomorrow to be over in so many ways...but there are so many ways in which I'm sooo scared too! Thank you for posting this - I hope many will view it!
Amen to both of your posts! The issue of pro life is paramount to me.
Our pastor has been reminding us the last week or so about the same thing, our hope is not in our political leaders and God is still in control...which I guess we still need reminding sometimes! And I know that, but am still scared a bit too! Or maybe sad.
I couldn't agree more. Thank you for that video. Killing a child anytime after the moment of conception is MURDER! I really truly don't understand why people don't see this???
I am so glad that God is always in control...but sad over what is going to happen if Obama becomes president. More babies will die :(. It breaks my heart! I want to know how he can claim to be a "christian" yet still thinks murder is OK? He is not a good, honest man...people need to see that just cuz he carries a "suave" personality...that doesn't mean he is great. I have been and will be in prayer over this election. God can do amazing things. I am praying that he turns the tables on Obama's lead and shows the world His(God's) Holy Power and saves this country from a horrible president named Barrack Hussein Obama.
Someone I really admire told me, vote the commandments. Sure did make it easier. Knowing that God is STILL God no matter what we people do comfort me to the core!
I'm glad you are going out to vote. This election is an important one not only for the US but the entire world.
God Bless America. I'm praying that God keeps His hand on this election.
Blessings,
Mary
Tammy,
Thank you SO much for that post! I totally agree and it's been my constant prayer that God would keep his hand on this election and on America and not remove it! I don't understand why it's a hard decision, especially for any Christian...the Bible is clear....there's no room for error. Whatever happens, God is in control, but I'm praying for his intervention and mercy. Never has there been so much hanging in the balance for America as there is now! God Bless America!
Tammy
The video says it all. People can argue all the issues as much as the candidates have argued them, but on this one issue, the choice is clear to me and has been from the very beginning of this campaign.
"Punished with a baby." That speaks volumes to me.
Hi, Tammy-
The video won't play and reads "no longer available."
I am guessing the Obama campaign has gone through You Tube and removed anything remotely unflattering.
I appreciate your post and I agree with you. I sure hope the good man wins.But God will always rule and rein over all.I think were all on edge over this election. Blessings, Lisa
I see alot of I'm scared comments...
yeah ditto.
But always remember that greater is HE that is in you than he than is in the world!
1 John 4
Thank you for sharing.
Amen! We voted early...no long lines for us tomorrow. Yippee! Go McCain!
Hugs!
Kat
Reason enough for voting for McCain. If asking a simple question about when life begins is above his pay grade then how can have the most important job in our country. What other things are "above his pay grade"?
Amen and amen!
I've posted again about the affect of "one vote."
Blessings!
You are so right. I got my vote in and now it's just a waiting game. I will continue to pray and know that no matter what, God is in control!
It is startling to me that this issue is not close to the heart of more people. My husband told me of a conversation he had yesterday with a "Christian" who was voting for Obama. This man did not consider the Right to Life a big enough issue. How heart breaking. A few weeks ago at a rally the person introducing Obama said she thought they needed a new Bill of Rights guaranteeing everyone a house, a job, and health care. How can they want another Bill of Rights when they will not even pay attention to the fact that they are breaking the first right mentioned in the current one!
Praying with you,
Rachel
We just voted Tammy. Thanks for speaking out. Now it's a waiting game... Such an historic election! :~D
So powerful! And so incredibly sad. You and Barb are on the same wave length today - well done!
When I think of how Kate and Emma could have been "eliminated" because they had "maybe" something wrong. What a travesty that would have been!
Well, California is now closed, so it's all been decided. I can't bear to watch it, so will find out in the morning.
God can and may have mercy on our country. The election is over and it is a sad outcome in my opinion.
It makes me sad for all the unborn. It makes me sad that this is being touted as a win for "race". I'd much prefer this to be about the human race than the color of one's skin.
The character of the man should be what we were voting for. One who is for killing innocent beings is not of good character in my opinion. I do know though that I will spend this year in prayer for Obama as our leader. As will I be praying for the leaders in all areas of our national and local governments. I will also pray that God will heal our land, despite the person that won the election (I would want this, even if it were McCain who had won). It is time that we become prayer warriors worthy of God's attention!
Sad. SO sad.
I know it's a moot point now, but goodness...a women's right to choose, I think, is different than removing all restrictions on partial-birth abortions. What is that all about? Removing all restrictions? I don't get partial-birth abortions at all...what is teh point of letting a baby be born partially only to terminate it then? Why not terminate while it's still in the womb? Is it because it makes delivery more difficult? And on the failed abortions? just letting the babies die? There are thousands of couples out there who would adopt those babies. I just don't understand...so very sad.
Post a Comment