Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wordless Wednsday- From my pilgrims to yours...


A Preschool Play...three years ago...



Mine's the little pilgrim in the middle...between all of those tall hats!


A blessed Thanksgiving Day to all of you!

15 comments:

Susanne said...

So cute! Happy Thanksgiving, Tammy!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Smile:) So sweet!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Tammy!

So sorry we have not wrote back our pen pal yet:(....we plan on it this weekend!

Susan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you dear Tammy!
Susan

Midlife Mom said...

Adorable picture!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Tammy!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those memories.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Dawn said...

Adorable!! I got to see a little play in Care Bear's first grade class Tuesday when they had Grandparents' Day - I'll be sharing pictures next time I post.

Have a wonderful day!

Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tammy! Have a wonderful weekend.

Darlene said...

Awwwww they are just so CUTE! Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

How Sweet! Happy Thanksgiving, Tammy.
Blessings,
Linda

Carla said...

DARLING! Gotta love those tall hats:), Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours:)

Mary said...

Tammy,

I'm sorry that I missed your Home School show and tell. As you know, I've been busy with family matters. Aunt May was in pallative care for two weeks and then she passed last Sunday, so things have been hectic.

The play was beautiful. Thank you for sharing this photo. I know how your cherish it.

Blessings,
Mary

Carole Burant said...

Now that's the most adorable little Pilgrims I've ever seen:-) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, dear Tammy! It's been such a busy few days for me, I haven't had much time for visiting...I haven't even had time to do a post since Thursday! lol Today I wanted to catch up with everyone and also try to get a post done for tomorrow:-) xoxo

Katy said...

Awwww...hehehe! Too cute! :)

Justabeachkat said...

Awwww...so sweet! Just adorable!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Hugs!
Kat