I don't think that- other than for vacations- I have ever taken a real blogging break.
But now the time has come. I really feel the need to just step back from blogland for awhile and take a bit of a breather...
However, I do expect that I'll still be coming by to visit a few of you on occasion during my break. I would miss some of you way too much to completely stay away.
I can't give you an exact length of time for my break...but I am guessing that I will be back in time to host the next Home School Open House (on the 3rd Tuesday of each month).
But it's more than likely I'll be back way before then!
April marks a full month for our family, with Easter, my littlest girl's birthday (with a party to plan!)...and our wedding anniversary- all within a ten day time frame!
Plus, I'm feeling the need to just find that quiet place in my spirit and hoping for God to do some loving work in me as we approach the Easter season.
Also...look for something special when I return. I am approaching my 400th post and might even do a little giveaway....
In the meantime, I recently added the "followers" box- finally- to me sidebar. So if you visit me often, will you go ahead and sign in as a follower, if you haven't already? ( I promise to do the same for you, as well!)

God bless each and every one of you....I'll see you sometime soon!








43 comments:
Enjoy your break, Tammy, as well as all the special events scheduled. Happy Anniversary!
See ya when we see ya!
Enjoy your break, Tammy. You know you're already one I follow :o) Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your youngest.
Susan
ME2.
I'm going to just let it happen naturally.
maybe.
Enjoy.
Enjoy your time away...... We all need to do that once in a while.....
I hope you have time to rest during this busy time. I'm glad you'll be by to visit.
Enjoy your break! :o)
Enjoy your break! Happy Anniversary, too! Hope you have an enjoyable April even through the busy time.
Enjoy your break!! Look forward to seeing ya when you're back!
Have a wonderful anniverary and Easter!
Ok, ok, I guess we'll allow you a break! hehe Just don't stay away too long, my friend, I'd miss you too much!! Sounds like you have some wonderful events to look forward to in April so make sure you enjoy every minute of them and don't you worry about us, we'll still be around when you come back:-) Love you! xoxo
Enjoy your Blog-cation!!! (finally I can 'follow' you for real:)
Enjoy your break. I took about a month or so... It was good for my brain and other things. Hugs to you and do stop by!
I've come back just in time to say I'll miss you while you're gone (my Dad was in the hospital this past week).
I pray the Lord will bless this time in a very special way Tammy. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Hope you have a good break. I have to take them quit often to keep things in order around here. Otherwise I would stay on the computer way too much.
Blessings,
Linda
Hi, Mommy!
Okay...just don't stay to long, I only have 3 followers...and you're one of them! :)
Hey, that's what Joy's doing! She said she was on her 44th or 45th post and was going to have a give away! Can I please enter it? Pleeeeease!!!!!:0 :)
En"joy" your break!!! :)
Love, Lyssie
Sounds like very good reasoning. I'll miss you, but hope to see your smiling face at my place once in awhile.
Happy anniversary, birthday, Easter!
Dear Tammy,
You'll be missed, but we all understand the need for a break.
Take care of yourself and make the most of those fun April activities.
You're in my prayers.
xo
Oh, we will all miss you! But enjoy your time of quiet reflection as we ease up to Easter. Trusting all is well in the employment department.
I already subscribe to Lattes and Lollipops through Bloglines... I'll watch for your next post in a few weeks?
(((Hugs)))
Have a wonderful break, Tammy. We all need to step back and let the Lord do His work in our hearts at time. Happy Anniversary.
Good for you. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if everyone stopped blogging............... I mean there wasn't always blogging..... I heard on the news the other night that some famous actors/actresses spend next to no time on the internet. I find myself spending far to much time, it is a huge temptation in my life and I think I need to purpose to stay away for a while myself.
I hope the break is a blessing for you. You will be missed.
Enjoy your break!!!!! I believe I'm already following you. Love your blog!!!!
Love, Joy =D
Tammy, I am on a break as well. It's been a rough road lately with our 20 year old and blogging just doesn't seem right at the time.
I hope you enjoy a break and focus on the girls and your husband. Your family will remain in my prayers. Hopefully you will still pop on FB on and then to stay connected.
I've often felt the need to just step back and take a breather from blogging too - I think most of us get to that place at some point in this blogging journey. Hope you are enjoying your break! I'm going to sign in as a follower now :)
Tammy I pray that you have a relaxing and refreshing break! May God fill you with His peace as you and your hubby walk through this time of uncertainty. I am praying for you my friend!!!!!
P.S. Thanks for stopping by Tammy. I'll keep you all in my prayers for sure. Love you!
Have a nice vacation. :-D
Enjoy your break but hurry back!
Blessings!
Love this card:)
Have fun!
(now I'm 'following' you for real)
Praying for you as you take this break.
Hugs,
Susan
Tammy,
Enjoy your blogging break. I'm glad the girls enjoyed the book and a little surprise.
Blessings,
Mary
I think we all need a break now and then. Take all the time you need, we will all be here waiting for you when you start posting again! Take care! xoxoxo
hey tammy,
I have a home-schooly natural easter egg dye post up...
Tammy, first of all, happy Easter to you and your family! And I will see you on Facebook! xoxoxo
Tammy,
I've been thinking about you and your family has been on our prayer list!
Wow...400 posts...that's quite an accomplishment!
I hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter!
Hopefully, Joy can get to Allyson's letter sometime next week. We have State Testing on Tuesday, so we need to get past that!
Hugs,
Tammy
Tammy
I hope you enjoy your break. I am on one more of less until school is out. I cannot keep up with posting with all that is going on in my life right now. I am excited about this Easter holiday. I hope you have a great day. God Bless you and your family.
Lisa
Looking forward to your return and hoping things are going well for all of you!
I hope you're enjoying your break! And I've been glad to keep up with you on fb some. I sorta did an unplanned break, just not motivated to blog much and too many other things going on.
Missing you and praying you are having a good break.
Just checking in !
great, the time i come by to say hi. lol.
enjoy your break, girl!
Tammy,
I got such a surprise in the mail today...an envelope and inside were two beautiful cards from your girls. They brought a big smile to my face. I was thrilled to hear from them. Please give each of them a big hug from me and tell them they are most welcome.
Blessings,
Mary
happy mother's day!!! God bless you, tammy!
I've been on a break for a while, too...but wanted you to know that I've missed you. :-) Susan
Post a Comment