
Thank you everyone for your warm congratulations on my first published article...it meant a lot to me and read every one!
I have to say...it's been a very strange week for us here. Both wonderful moments and not so wonderful moments...highs and lows... days that remind me a little of the March weather we've been experiencing.
Turbulent and stormy...jubilant and springlike. That's been our week.
One family member asked the Lord to come into her heart and life... another family member lost his job. We celebrated my mom's birthday by my girls and I seeing a wonderful play with her and sleeping over...but came back to find that my own husband's job is in complete jeopardy.
Still, with all of this going on, we are trusting in God's provision and care...although I'd be lying if I said we didn't feel anxiety, especially yesterday. But we know in our hearts that God is going to go before us and today we feel an odd sense of hope in the midst of all of this.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

A quick reminder that Tuesday is once again Home School Open House so grab the button and "show and tell" us about what you've been doing!
And as always, even if you don't home school, I do hope you'll drop in!
I do hope to tell about the play that we saw a little later in the week...as well as some other wonderful things that have blessed and encouraged our family. But in the meantime, I hope to see you on Tuesday for the Open House!
Blessings!








11 comments:
The time, and times, of testing are coming Tammy. The Lord will prove who's are truly His and He will sustain us.
Psalms 37:25 – “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not see the righteous forsaken, nor hiss seed begging bread.”
His word is true. HE is our source.
Susan
Holding you in my prayers. HUG. :o)
I just prayed for the job situation, Tammy.
See you at the open house - I thought of it last week and I took some special pictures just for it.
Mandy
The same for us, Tammy. Lots of ups and downs. Praying for your situation. Keep trusting in the Lord. He's got it all worked out even if we can't see what the outcome is yet.
Dear Tammy,
Glad you had a fun time with your Mom. I look forward to hearing about the play.
I'll keep your husband's job situation in my prayers. The waiting to know is often the worst of it. Stay strong..
xoxo
Tammy,
I'm sorry that your lives are a bit turbulent right now. This seems to be the trend for 2009 for many that I know. We've also had our ups and downs.
I will add your family to my prayer list and ask the Lord to provide all of your needs and provide you with some writing opportunities that pay.
Blessings for a smooth week.
Mary
That's a great verse, one of my favorites...I'm glad you're finding hope and peace in it! I think lots of people are having tough times now but it does make it especially hard when it's the hubby. It's good to know God sees the whole big picture.
We've had some odd March weather too!
Praying for you and your family. I pray your husband does not lose his job... But if he does I know God has something better for you all... Hugs!
I'm praying for you and your family Tammy. It's economically challenging for so many right now, ourselves included. :~D
Tammy,
I have my Home School article posted. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for once again inviting me to join in.
Blessings,
Mary
Praying for you sweet blogging friend!!
Post a Comment