
Disclaimer: The following childish (and rather gross) conversation took place a few minutes ago. Please do not read while eating your cheerios- or worse- sipping your juice.
My two girls are just now finishing their cereal this morning, and as I was working on a different post a few minutes ago, I hear, in a concerned voice...
7 yr old girlie: " Mommy....Mommy? What happens if you eat a bugar?"
Mommy: "Um...nothing." (Ok, I'm afraid to ask...so I continue typing...)
7 yr old girlie: "Would it taste good?"
Mommy: "No!" (Yes, she's seven, not two, you must remember...)
7 yr old girlie: "I think there might be a bugar in my juice."
Mommy: "How?" (type, type...)
7 yr old girlie: "I don't know..."
Mommy: "Then don't drink it. " (type, type...)
7 yr old girlie: "Can I have some different juice?"
Mommy: "I guess so..."
4 yr. old cherub: "Mommy, can I please have some juice, but without bugars in it?"
Mommy: "Yes."
7 yr old girlie: "I really think my juice has a bugar in it..."
4 yr old cherub: "Next time, put the bugars back in your nose and drink it."
And to think they say you can't have stimulating conversations as a stay at home mom!








17 comments:
That is hilarius!( hope I spelled that correctly) Reminds me of the old Art Linkletter show (way back when) called "Kids Say The DarndestThings" It was a very popular show in it's day, which I don't remember the time frame, but trust me it was a show.
ruth
Ew.
LOL!
*ROFL*
LOL! I love hearing kid conversations like these! Always make me smile :P
I agree with Jana. Ew. I also agree with Kailani - very important to know who it belonged to. Ew.
I won't tell you about my 12 month old grandson barfing MILK (ew) all over me and down the neck of my blouse this morning. Ew ew ew.
yeah that's funny!
All, I can say is...if there was indeed a real one, it certianly wasn't mine! :O
Yep...Ewww!
I'm glad to know that this isn't just a little boy thing. :-)
Hi Tammy,
Just wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks for the sweet comment on my site. Please visit again anytime :-)
ROFL!! The things that come out of kids mouths! It's so important to check your juice all the time to ensure there are no boogers in it! LOL!
So very funny!
Oh...too funny...I just saw this last comment and had to do a double-take...it was my hubby- hehe!
(He actually reads my blog...well, I make him...) ;)
That's great! My little girls are already keeping me in stitches.
FUNNY!!! I love it!
Great booger blogger!
My husband reads my blogs I think! But I couldn't pay him to comment. I don't know why he is so shy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
That's funn-aye!!! Who says we can't muli-task?!
Post a Comment