I was not "officially" tagged...but Laura over at Here and Now said that Lou tagged any other baby who wanted to play. And my littlest, who's four, isn't exactly a baby anymore, but thought she close enough! Then, even better, Code Yellow Mom tagged all preschoolers! (Sorry- still don't have that linking thing down yet)
So here's her (and my) first meme:
3 Things That Scare Me
1. spiders
2. flying bugs
3. going to sleep without mommy lying beside me for awhile.
3 People That Make Me Laugh
1. Big sissy
2. Daddy
3. Sometimes even Mommy
3 Things I Love
1. playing preschool computer games
2. Strawberry Shortcake
3. Animals
3 Things I Hate
1. slobbery kisses (even from mommy!)
2. most dinners
3. when mommy reads to big sissy from Chapter books!
3 Things I Don't Understand
1. Why I wasn't born first
2. Why I have to have my hair brushed...ever
3. Why I can't have candy all day
3 Things On My Desk/Table
1. crayons
2. paper
3. lots of crayon marks
3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
1. Playing in the sprinkler with Sissy
2. Shreiking a lot
3. Running often for the towel
3 Things I want to do some day
1. Go to Disneyland
2. Ride a bike ( like my big sister)
3. Marry Daddy
3 Things I Can Do
1. Ride my trike!
2. Dance gracefully
3. Kick a mean soccer ball (just like her big sister)
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. Silly
2. Sometimes a little whiney
3. Very, very sweet
3 Things I Can't Do
1. Ride a bike like my sister
2. Sit still to have my hair brushed (unless whining loudly- see previous post)
3. Do the monkey bars like my sister
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. My little songs that I make up
2. When I've memorized my Bible verses for "Cubbies"
3. Anytime I want my voice to be heard!
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. Yogurt
2. Milk
3. corn
3 Things I'd Like to Learn
1. To learn to read like my sister
2. To ride a bike (like my sister)
3. Do the monkey bars (again...like my sister. She can do everything- so frustrating!)
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. Water
2. Milk
3. Smoothies made in the blender
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1. Dora
2. Little Einsteins
3. Wonderpets
This first meme was fun! Ok...she also tags anyone under 5....and please reply so I can read yours! Ready...GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh, that's so sweet! I'm glad you participated.
Snuggle Bug was tagged as well. Stop by and take a peek at his responses. :)
So cute! *Grin*
So sweet. So your little one is a Cubby too. I think they just look so cute in their little vests, reciting Bible verses!
Playing in the sprinkler....ahhhh. I love this sweet meme all you young moms are doing. It brings back such wonderful memories. I really think I need to get one going for Nanas of little ones, don't you?
Hm guess I'll have to go visiting tomomorow to find out what this tagged thing is. Help the older generation out gals.
Some of little cherub's answers made me think of her mommy's fright at swarming mosquitos on a camping trip. On her answer about who she wanted to marry, mine when I was small was my adored big brother who was 12 years older.
LOL so sweet!! We did this a few days ago too, tho my little guy is younger...
Post a Comment