Is any else' s eyesight getting blurry from visiting with everyone? It's so much fun, and I'm working my way randomly through...but wow, I have a feeling if I actually did visit all of the hundreds that my kids wouldn't get fed and my seat would permanently be glued to this chair!
We had a rare weekend of spring-like weather come our way after days and days of cold rain and winds. And guess what? More rain is forecasted for the rest of the week. But this little taste was sure wonderful!
I happened to stumble on a little photo-tag that Stephanie from Adventures in Babywearing is hosting called "Bump". In other words, showing off big beautiful pregnant selves!
So I decided to play, it being party week and all.
This was when I was expecting my youngest, who is now soon to be five years old. Can it be???
I love how we got that nursery looking all sweet. We had just moved to this house and this picture was taken, I'm pretty sure, the same month Lil Cherub was born.You know how it is...you paint (or rather, make your hubby paint) you put up cute borders after painstakingly search through hundreds of samples (or rather, you look through samples, have hubby put up border) and then put the right pictures up and break hormonal sweat watching hubby move furniture just so. It was finally perfect.
However...baby girl #2 would have nothing to do with her crib. Plus, she nursed almost constantly, and mommy was too tired to battle it and decided co-sleeping was just the ticket.
When she did graduate from Our Room, she moved into Sissy's Room.
But doesn't it look cute?
For more Bump pictures at the link above...and I tag all of you moms- no matter how long it's been- to show your bump!
Have fun this week- and don't forget to leave your party chair once in awhile, gals!








32 comments:
I'm so glad you played along! And my eyes are definitely crossing & blurry from all these party posts! But, I love looking at all the pregnancy bump pics!!
Steph
What a cute little "bump" I'm sure mine would qualify as an antique!!
Your nursery looks adorable :)
Hugs!!
Awwww you looked so cute with your bump! hehe Gosh, I don't even know if I have any pictures taken of me when I was pregnant! I've always been the photographer so not too many pictures of me around! lol I'll have to look though! xox
I agree, you are one that looks lovely with the hatching jacket.
A beautiful nursery. perfect.
I didn't join the party- I sit too much reading blogs as it is
You look wonderful and I love how she's touching your tummy! I've just started and already my eyes are crossing. It's going to take me till summer to get through all those sites!
Such a sweet photo!
Yes! Definitely cute room.
Very sweet! We did the whole nursery thing with #1. With #2, she was lucky I managed to put up the basinette (not like she slept there anyway) LOL
Having children always bring surprises. Someone told me never to expect anything -- she was right!
Your nursery IS lovely- and look how pretty you are!
WOW... how great is that you stumbled upon "My Quiet Corner" via a random party visit! I am glad and hope you do return for a visit.
We too have a lab puppy that has grown into a moose. He is lab/collie mix and is now around 100 pounds... big boy!
In case you don't remember, I am also one that lives in the great Pacific Northwest. It's so nice to know there are a few others of us out there in this neck of the woods!
Thanks for showing us your "bump" picture! Ah, those were the days...
hanks for such a lovely party and great visit!
That's a sweet picture!
And I was LOL at your description of the nursery. Our "nursery" didn't get used for a looong time. By the time it did, we needed a twin size bed in there.
Does it count if the bump is a mountain? I was huge!
What a sweet picture!
You didn't miss the other 2 pics yesterday, I just added them this am. I got to feeling a tad guilty that I posted a belly pic with Ava, but not Johanna. So I dug out the picture disk and uploaded them earlier this morning. lol
CUTE! Well as you see on my blog I most recently showed a picture of my current "bump" :)
I've been eating so much liver sausage and bloater butter that I LOOK pregnant. Does that count? ;-)
Love the cute photo Tammy! You carried your little bump well! The nursery looked so cute having only just moving in. :)
What a sweet picture! I totally know what you mean about the time going by so fastly...
Cute picture. I can totally relate with the nursery - my 2 year old STILL won't sleep in her room!
Oh honey. Mine wasn't a bump it was a blimp. 4'9" and 50 pounds of baby fat. I was as wide as I am tall. Thanks heavens it all melted away...yeah for babies who nurse 24/7. You looked adorable though!
Believe it or not, with two kids, I only have one picture of me while I was pregnant, and we wore such big dresses that it doesn't even show the bump! We didn't think of showing off bare bellies in those days, for sure. But I don't know why we didn't take more pregnant pictures.
Precious picture! *Smile*
Hi, Tammy. All my "bumpy" pictures were lost on a move (way before the digital age!) Well... I DO have a bump now, but that's just fat! lol ;-)
I love your "bump" meme and your picture is so cute! Such great memories.
How cute your little bump is thanks for sharing.
Char
The nursey did look great! I think pregnant belly pictures are so wonderful! To think of the new little life that was growing there :)
I hope sometime I can find that picture of me when you were the bump inside of me. As you know being so late to arrive, you became a very huge bump lodged in there. I know the original due date of December was right but you wanted to stay in your cozy spot until the 24th of January & I was finally able to see & hold you.
Hey thanks for visiting! I enjoyed your baby bump picture!! Check back in a few days, perhaps I'll get the guts to post mine. It's just from last March, so the hugeness is so fresh in my mind! Family doin's sure is fun!
Aww, what a sweet picture Tammy!
Enjoyed the post and the photo. You have a terrific Plant A Flower DAy!
Great picture. And yes, that is just the way it seems to be when we get everything just right, then the little one comes along with a mind of their own!
I just loved being pregnant, didn't you?
Post a Comment