Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday... Incognito

Getting new Dollar Tree sunglasses leads to playing "movie stars" all day long.

24 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Who are those glamorous girlies? Can I have their autograph?

Karen said...

Starlets, for sure!! Don't ya just LOVE Dollar Tree????

Beck said...

Superstahs! What cuties.

Chris said...

Very cute! Happy WW

Ash said...

What a cute picture. It is amazing what can keep children entertained all day!

Susie said...

Quite the starlets!! Very cute :)

someone else said...

Isn't it interesting how multiple generations automatically equate sunglasses with movie stars? They are so glamorous, dahlink.

Susan said...

That is just SO FUN!! I love the Dollar Tree, but even more than that, I LOVE what a simple item can do to spark a child's creativity and artistic side.

Have a GREAT Wednesday....my WW is up, too.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Cute! It's funny how a $1 item can be put to such good use!

Sandee said...

Two little lovies here. I just love it when kids and puppy dogs wear shades!

ruth said...

AHA, They may be incognito, but those two adorable little starlets were recognized by their doting grandmother. I would know those little munchkins anywhere. Hm they seem to remind me of another little girl some years ago whom they closely resemble.

Darlene Schacht said...

I think I just might do that myself. I could be a movie star for just $1 or 2... :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Glamour, Dahling, Glamour! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love it when they find something that makes them "play all day" and all for $1! :)

Thanks for visiting, I look forward to checking out your blog more!

Dawn said...

Love the Dollar Tree. What cuties!!

My WW is up as well - an African safari!

Donna. W said...

Movie stars indeed, and lovely ones.

Kristen said...

Oh, yes! By all means! Sunglasses always mean you look like a supah-stah!!

Linda said...

Oh Tammy - that sweet picture reminds me so much of when my sister and I were little. We could see a movie like "Pollyanna" and we were good for pretend games for weeks. (Being the oldest - I generally liked taking the starring role) :-)
They are adorable.

Lisa said...

Sweet! :o)

Wonder if it would work for me...

Anonymous said...

Autographs please. These beautiful girls must be someone famous.:)

Happy WW

Christie Belle said...

Oh what stars they are! How much fun little cheap sunglasses can be, I used to love those when I was little:)

deedee said...

le of well-spent dollars, I'd say!

Carole Burant said...

Awwww they look so adorable:-)

gail@more than a song said...

FUN!
I love Dollar Tree!