In Florida we actually call that "mosquitoe incubation". Hehehe
Actually, it looks like great fun for the kids. I remember running outside and dancing in the rain when my boys were little. It was at the apparent end of a very long drought.
Gosh, I SO remember doing that as a child...my mom used to always tell me NOT to play in the puddles but of course that's the first thing I'd head for! lol xox
Me again! I just absolutely LOVE the Mitford series! I devoured them and was so sad when I finished the last one. I think I might read them again. I finally finished the book I was slogging through, it was sheer determination that got me through it! lol!
34 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Growing with Julia
Don't you just love kids and puddles?
Susan
At least they put their rain boots on first. My kids would be jumping in there barefoot! LOL!
Those are some mighty big puddles! :o)
Those are SOME puddles!
In Florida we actually call that "mosquitoe incubation". Hehehe
Actually, it looks like great fun for the kids. I remember running outside and dancing in the rain when my boys were little. It was at the apparent end of a very long drought.
What fun! Those puddles are huge!
Great pics! You must've had quite a bit of rain in your neck of the woods. :)
This is my first visit to your blog...really enjoyed it!
Adorable.
That looks like fun to me!l
Looks like they're having great fun!!
Thank you dear Tammy for the prayers for my Dad. They're much appreciated.
xo
Puddles and kids just go together don't they?!
Gosh, I SO remember doing that as a child...my mom used to always tell me NOT to play in the puddles but of course that's the first thing I'd head for! lol xox
Me again! I just absolutely LOVE the Mitford series! I devoured them and was so sad when I finished the last one. I think I might read them again. I finally finished the book I was slogging through, it was sheer determination that got me through it! lol!
I love this! I have such fond memories of puddle jumpin'! Happy WW!
Oh, such fun! I remember playing in the puddles!!
These photos are wonderful! You sure do have awful large puddles out your way!
~splash~
What fun Tammy. Even at my advanced age, I find a big puddle irresistable!!
neat picture..love the water!
We haven't seen puddles in our part of the country in months. Looks like fun though. Happy WW!!!!
looks like they were having fun!
That looks like fun.
Hi Tammy!
The top photo, especially, looks like she is talking or singing to herself!
Great pix!
Sandy
Wherever did you find those big puddles? The girls look like they are having fun. It made me want to join them, but poor old Nammy might slip & fall!
Looks like fun!
I wish we had a puddle somewhere. Over 100* and no sign of rain!
looks really fun!
Oh I would love to do that!!! I used to jump barefoot! Well, here we are, we never got sick, thank God... They are so right to wear boots!
Great photo...makes me want to find a puddle myself!
Hugs!
Kat
Great Puddle Pix. We haven't had many puddles lately, but we treasure then when we do.
Please come over and join the prayer warriors today. Thanks!
Oh the joy of childhood!! I love the pictures.
Now that's what I call having fun. Splashing in the puddles! I wish I had some fairly "clean" puddles to play in.
Oh how refreshing those puddles look! We need rain desperately and it's so hot here. It's still 90* and it's almost 10:30 pm right now.
I hoped to see your new carpet, but I suppose I'll have to wait. I'll be back to check on your progress...
Love and hugs,
Diane
Great pictures!!! Puddles are so much fun!
Kelli
those were the daze
Post a Comment