That is absolutely precious! I've always loved it when either of my kids picked flowers for me (or sometimes weeds) and never took it for granted! It's one of those simple pleasures of life!
Hope you're doing great! Have a great rest of the week, Tammy!
I have loved it when I have been presented with Dandelions from the girls that they picked from my yard. It is such a sweet thoughtful gesture from an innocent child who veiws the troublesome weeds as a beatuiful flower. Oh that we might always see God's creations through the eyes of a child.
Beautiful photo! The yellow is the perfect color of yellow. Our dandelions in NC don't look like that. They aren't blooming right now or I would send you a picture of our kind. Our dandelions don't have petals... they are more like a tiny mound of yellow, all the same length, sticking straight up and then it turns white like a big puff ball. Now isn't that interesting.
Enjoy every single bouquet that comes your way because you are right... they come to you with great love from the most precious gift God could give to you- a daughter!
You know, our dandelions do not look like that! I remember picking some for my kindergarten Sunday school teacher. The beauty of dandelions was lost on my mom!
You know, our dandelions do not look like that! I remember picking some for my kindergarten Sunday school teacher. The beauty of dandelions was lost on my mom!
You need no words for these precious photos. Geez's I miss these days when my little ones brought me wildflowers. Cherish these times :) They pass so fast. Hugs. Lisa
20 comments:
This was taken on our one night camping trip last month.
(To her, dandelions are treasured wildflowers, so bestowing them to me is a sign of her great love.)
Dandelions are the most beautiful flower in the world.
That is absolutely precious! I've always loved it when either of my kids picked flowers for me (or sometimes weeds) and never took it for granted! It's one of those simple pleasures of life!
Hope you're doing great! Have a great rest of the week, Tammy!
~ Tammy ~
Sweetness!
Susan
Beautiful and so sweet Tammy.
Sweet. I used to love doing that when I was a kid!
What a sweet moment! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Absolutely precious!!
I have loved it when I have been presented with Dandelions from the girls that they picked from my yard. It is such a sweet thoughtful gesture from an innocent child who veiws the troublesome weeds as a beatuiful flower. Oh that we might always see God's creations through the eyes of a child.
Who needs fancy roses when one can get a bouquet of dandelions from a darling little girl:-) Love it!! xoxo
Beautiful photo! The yellow is the perfect color of yellow. Our dandelions in NC don't look like that. They aren't blooming right now or I would send you a picture of our kind. Our dandelions don't have petals... they are more like a tiny mound of yellow, all the same length, sticking straight up and then it turns white like a big puff ball. Now isn't that interesting.
Enjoy every single bouquet that comes your way because you are right... they come to you with great love from the most precious gift God could give to you- a daughter!
The very sweetest of bouquets. I always treasure the ones that are gathered for me. I know you do too!
xo
You know, our dandelions do not look like that! I remember picking some for my kindergarten Sunday school teacher. The beauty of dandelions was lost on my mom!
You know, our dandelions do not look like that! I remember picking some for my kindergarten Sunday school teacher. The beauty of dandelions was lost on my mom!
Aww, sweet! I remember those days!
Those dandelions looks much prettier than ours, too - they look like marigolds. There's nothing like a bouquet from a little sweetie!
She's just precious. What a sweet girl to express her love like that.
That's so sweet. Have you shown her how to make chains with them? Or necklaces?
Blessings!
You need no words for these precious photos. Geez's I miss these days when my little ones brought me wildflowers.
Cherish these times :) They pass so fast. Hugs. Lisa
Beautiful! I've had these given to me by my daughter when she was young and my grandsons. They're one of the most beautiful bouquets on earth.
Mary
Post a Comment