Friday, October 10, 2008

Giveaway Winner!


Thank you to all of you who entered my little giveaway! This has been so much fun, and it's been great meeting a few new people along the way, too!

Oh, and I SO appreciate your comments about the upcoming home school Open House "carnival" that I hope to be hosting...and that you liked the button so far! Really? This was my very first attempt at something like that, and I didn't even have my artistic husband helping me, so I guess I surprised myself!
I am aiming for Tuesday, October 28th, for our kick-off open house, and I'll let you all know the details in next week or so, so stay tuned!

The girls and I are off for a gal's overnight stay with my mom today
only have a moment! (For those that don't know, she's 81, and though she doesn't update it often, she has a blog which you can check out in my sidebar!),

But I couldn't leave without annoucing the winner!
So...without further ado...on with the drawing for the Pampered Chef medium scoop!

First, the hat for the drawing...
And all the teeny tiny scrunched papers, representing all of you...
My six year old excitedly did the honors and carefully reached in...

AND...


The battery on my camera died.


Heehee... Sorry, but it really did!


But I won't keep you waiting any longer! You'll just have to take my word for it that she drew...
(drum roll please)...

Darlene of
Darlene's Days!
She is actually one of the new bloggy friends I just met through this contest! Congratulations, Darlene!


I wish I could send each an every one of you something...so I guess I'll have to have another giveaway very soon!

Thank you again for all who stopped by with 350th post wishes!
Now, I'm off to my mom's for the night! Be back to catch up with you when I get back!

Blessings!

19 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Congrats Darlene!!!

Have a wonderful time with your girls and your mom!!!

Cris said...

Congrats Darlene! I have some items from Pampered chef that a friend sent me a long time ago, and I just love them! I wish they sold it here...

Darlene said...

WHOOT...WHOOT!!!!!! I am soooo excited!!!! Thank YOU so much!!!!!

I have a Pampered Chef stone that I absolutely LOVE so I am so EXCITED!!

Darlene said...

I didn't see an e-mail for you so mine is akmunkus{at}cableone{dot}net.

Thanks so much Tammy!

Jill said...

Congrats to Darlene! Have a fun visit with your mom, Tammy.

Denise said...

I think it is about time I did another give away........ I am sure that Darlene will love that gift! I love meeting new bloggers..........

You have a great weekend girl and a blessed week to follow!

Justabeachkat said...

Congrats to Darlene and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mom! Have a fun and memory making visit with the birthday girl.

Hugs!
Kat

Nadine said...

Congratulations Darlene!

I'm sorry I missed it. I didn't get around to everyone this week. I've been on the road - literally - on my way to TX. Finally here.

The button looks lovely - great job.

Anonymous said...

Tammy here...
Oh, Kat...I'm sorry if I implied it was my mom's birthday...it's not. We're just visiting her...:)
She'll actually be 82 in March!!!

She and the girls are watching "Are you smarter than a fifth grader" right this very minute- something she and my 9 yr old especially like and it's their bonding time. :)
~Tammy L&L

Cheryl said...

Have a great girls time...those are always fun...

Susie said...

Congratulations to Darlene!
Have a wonderful girly time with your Mom.
Tammy, thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes!!
xo

Carla said...

What fun! Have a great girl's night out!

Barb said...

Congratulations to Darlene - and thank you for doing such a nice giveaway, Tammy.

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the coffee cup sucker in your side bar! Cute!

Of course here I am a day late, so to speak, missing the drawing.

Congrats to Darlene.

Nice to meet you Tammy.

Mary said...

Tammy,

Have fun at your Mom's. My mother is also 81 and it's nice to spend time with our mothers. I'm sure she loves it when you and the girls stay overnight.

Thanks for the nice birthday greeting. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Congratulations to Darlene in winning the giveaway. I'm sure she is delighted.

Blessings,
Mary

Dawn said...

Have fun with your mom! I know you always have fun when you go there.

We're traveling, and I hope to do a bit of an update.

See you soon!

Karen said...

Congratulations, Darlene!

Susan said...

Hooray for Darlene. I hope you and the girls had a great time with your Mom. I've been reading via Google Reader, but haven't been around to comment in a while. Thanks for your thoughts on my "deep" post.

Hugs,

Susan

Nancy said...

Oh well, maybe next time. I didn't feel lucky anyway. Enjoy this precious time with your mom. She is very fortunate to have a loving, caring daughter! See you when you get back.