
Song lyrics | Everything lyrics
Dear Sweetheart, What a gift your life is to this world...to our family...and to me.















You are so much younger than your years declare...
and mean so much more to all of us than I could possibly try to say.
Happy 48th Birthday, Sweetheart~








36 comments:
Tammy,
What a wonderful post for your husband. Way to REPRESENT!!! Tell him Happy Birthday and I hope he has a wonderful day!
Juanita
I love the birthday tribute through song and pictures.
Happy Birthday to your dear Hubby. I hope he has a great day.
What a sweet tribute.
Happy birthday to your hubby - hope you get to spend it doing all the things that bring him joy!
Blessings!
Happy birthday to your guy, Tammy!!
Susan
Happy Birthday to your Sweetheart!
This is such a beautiful post Tammy.
How sweet, Tammy. Look at all these great photos. And look at him - he's holding up quite well, I'd say. Of course, at 48, he's just a kid. LOL
Happy Birthday to your sweet husband!
What a tribute!! Happy Birthday to your sweetie!
Happy birthday to your hubby!
Hope y'all have a great day.
I love Michael Buble!
Happy Birthday to my wonderful "son" by marraige. You are very special I hope you have a really wonderful Birthday.
Well, Happy Birthday to your sweetie! Y'all make such a cute couple! Aren't we so blessed to have wonderful men as our girl's father?!
Tammy,
A beautiful tribute to your dear husband. I wish him a very Happy Birthday and many, many more.
Blessings,
Mary
What a precious post! Happy belated birthday to your handsome husband.
Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby! Love the pics, Tammy!
Hi Tammy,
Thank you for your kind comment. I love hearing from you.
I actually wrote that little verse myself. I've been trying to get back to a little poetry writing :-)
I would love to participate. I THINK I HAVE IT RIGHT--LAST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH? WHEN DOES IT START? THIS MONTH? WILL YOU HAVE A LINK (MR. LINKY)?
You two make the cutest couple. I love seeing the photos of the two of you!
Happy birthday to your wonderful man. I know from your words how much you love him and what a treasure he is to you. God has blessed you.
By the way, I could sit and listen to that song all day long. I just love it. I have to admit my mind went to my husband the minute I hit your post :)
We both have great guys! Hope you enjoy celebrating yours.
Hey, our hubs are both October babies! HBD to yours!
Priceless and the love is so obvious... blessings to both of you!
Happy Birthday to your sweetie! He always sounds wonderful when you write about him. I hope he had a wonderful birthday!
What a sweet post and Happy birthday to your dear husband. I hope his day is great!
Hugs~ Lisa
Happy Birthday to Tammy's honey! :o)
Oh Tammy...your post made me tear up! That was such a sweet tribute! Happy Birthday to your hubby!
We do have alot in common! So now, when's your birthday? If it's close to mine...that would be really weird! Mine's August 28th! :)
Have a great weekend!
Tammy
Ah.....So sweet! Wonderful song....
I wanted to thank you so very much for the kind words on the passing of my Dad. It has been a hard but blessed past 6 weeks. It is nice to be home now and getting regrouped a bit but I still get weepy eyed once in awhile. I guess it just takes time. Hugs to you and I'll catch up soon... Love and Hugs!
Happy Birthday...late. It is so good to see married couples still loving each other...keep it up.
Happy birthday to your sweetheart, and many more!
What a nice thing for you to do.
MJ
What a lovely photo tribute to your husband.
Sorry I'm so late to extend birthday wishes, but I hope he had a wonderful day!
xo
Happy Birthday to your husband! (And I love that Michael Buble' song). I hope the year ahead is wonderful and blessed for him and for all of your famiy.
nice song
happy birthday to your hubby
and thanks for visiting my blog
Jen
I love the pumpkin patch picture - Kristen and the girls got to do that plus a maze and hay ride and picking up produce for themselves yesterday. Speaking of Kristen and the girls - check out her latest fiasco at her spot! It'll give you a good chuckle!
What a wonderful birthday post! Happy Birthday to your sweetie!
~Kelli
Hi Tammy,
What a great post for your hubby's birthday!!! Hope y'all had a great celebration!!!
What a nice tribute!! Happy Birthday to your husband.
:-) susan
How sweet. What a cutie your hubby is. My husband just turned 48 in Sept. What a great age that has turned out to be for him! ;)
I just turned 44 yesterday so I must say this is a good time for birthdays. Happy Birthday to him!!!
Happy belated birthday to YOUR sweetie.
Tammy, you and I are BLESSED, ain't we?
What a wonderful tribute to your dear husband! Please pass my happy birthdays on to him!! I wish him a year filled with smiles and hugs, sweet memories and overwhelming joy.
happy belated birthday to your hubby! How sweet to look back on all those photos!
Post a Comment