Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Almost Wordless Wednesday- Happy 4th!

In honor of our country's birthday, here are my red, white and blue girls taken four summers ago...


Happy 4th of JULY!!!

I will be away from my computer tomorrow for a family reunion, which I'll tell you all about when I come back- as well as catch up with all your posts!
Until then, have a safe and happy celebration and a wonderful week! God bless!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, how cute!!

Rebecca said...

They look like they're enjoying their 4th!

Happy 4th of July - My WW is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Angel The Alien said...

What cuties! They look so festive!

Linda said...

Beautifully patriotic. Enjoy your day tomorrow. We're having a family get together too!!
Happy fourth Tammy!!

Myrna said...

Your daughters are the cutest--And so very patriotic!

I also enjoyed your last post--Just finally had time to catch up eith you. That Bday party was precious--What a memory for your little princess!

Midlife Mom said...

They are just adorable!!!!! Happy 4th, hope you are having a great day!

Michelle said...

happy 4th! what a sweet photo!

Mountain Mama said...

I hope you had a great 4th. Your little girls are just precious. God bless them!

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Enjoy your family!

Pamela said...

little petunia's... those two.

Susan said...

Cute shot, cute girls :o)
Susan

Believer said...

Safe trip and have a great time!

Growing with Julia

Michelle said...

Happy 4th to you and yours!

Karen said...

Happy belated 4th! Love the pictures!

Dawn said...

I hope your reunion was wonderful. Love the picture - we love to dress up the kiddoes for the 4th.

Sandy said...

Happy 4th (a little late).
And I thanked you on my blog today!
Sandy

ruth said...

For some reason did'nt see this but was checking to see if you had posted today & found it. How cute of the girls. Of course every picture is special of my darling granddaughters.

Susannah said...

Your eldest really looks like you in this photo. I see a very strong resemblance! Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs. :~)