Thank you all so much for playing along in my very first give-away! This was so much fun!
I'm late posting this, since the girls and I ran to a little craft class over at Michael's this morning to make these guys...

Aren't they just the cutest? They even have little jingle bells inside. This was our first time doing a craft over there and the girls just loved it.
But...after we got home and had lunch, I quickly got all the names ready, mixing them all up into the bowl.
My oldest, Sweetie-girl, reached in...
...and picked out a name... (she was very excited!)
and proudly read the name....And the winner is...
(drum roll, please...)
Gail from More than a Song!!!
Congratulations, Gail! E-mail me and let me know which of the two prizes you choose!
Thank you to each of you again for participating...it was so much fun that I just know I'll be doing another give-away in the near future!
For now, I am off to do some dishes and then get caught up again with some of your posts...
But one more tidbit of news in the extended family front...
Do you remember my telling you about my husband's brother and his wife who adopted (or is in the process of adoption, but she is living with them now) a beautiful African American little girl who just turned two...and that after the starting the process of adoption, found out they were pregnant after not thinking it could happen? You can read a little more about it here.
Well, my sister in law, J, is scheduled for delivery this coming Wednesday! I can't believe the time is actually here! Please keep her and the baby boy in your thoughts and prayers- and hopefully I will be posting pictures about this time next week!
Oh, and there is a possibility that I may be watching this new little nephew a few days a week this fall...I'll keep you posted!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone...
Blessings!








17 comments:
Congratulations to Gail!
Those are the cutest, um, birds!
I see those classes at Michael's advertised, and they do look like fun. I might just have to take a grandchild sometime!
Congratulations to Gail - I'll bet she's tickled pink.
What a great idea to take the girls to Michael's for that cute class - Michael's does stuff like that all the time.
I'll keep your sister-in-law in my prayers next Wednesday - how exciting for all of you - a new baby in the family!
Congratulations to Gail for winning. I like the picture of the actual process.
I pray that your sister in law has a safe delivery. I can't wait to see the new addition. I love baby pictures.
Congrats Gail! Tammy, your craft project is adorable!
You sure it didn't say PEA???? hehe Congratulations to Gail:-) Having giveaways is certainly addictive...if I could I'd have one every week! lol I had noticed that they had craft classes at Michaels but I've never been to one...what your girls made are just adorable!!! My prayers are with your SIL that all goes well when she delivers the baby. xoxo
Congrats to Gail!
Cute craft!
How exciting for your sisinlaw! And for you!
Oh wow Tammy! Thanks so much....I'll email ya with which one I want, you're so sweet to do this!
The crafts at Michaels looks like such fun.
We'll remember your sis in law and do keep us posted with pics and news, very exciting!
that happened to my sister... nearly 40 years ago . seems like yesterday.
after 5 miscarriages they adopted. She got Pregnant during the process and her kids were 7 months apart.
Those crafts are so cute. Call me & let me know about J's baby. I'll be praying for a safe delivery. Congratulations to Gail.
Congratulations to Gail!
Praying!
And great birdies! :o)
Congratulations to Gail the lucky winner!! :0) I'm in a give away tomorrow so check in with my blog. It should be fun as I think a lot of people are going to giving away stuff on this one at Shannon's at Rocks In My Dryer.
How exciting, a new baby!!!!! Will be thinking of them on Wednesday!
That does look like it was a fun craft to do!
Congrats to Gail!
I remember when you posted about the adoption and then your SIL finding out she was pg - wow I can't believe she's delivering on Wed already! Prayers for an easy delivery!
What a wonderfully sweet blog you have.
I'll keep your SIL in our family's prayers.
Rats! I lost!
I am excited for the new addition to your family. Keep us posted.
A new nephew, Hurray!
Congrats to Gail!
Those birds are definitely cuter than Play-Doh goat udders.
Congratulations to Gail.
Those little birdies are so cute, well done.
Hope you have a great week.
Take care, Meow
Post a Comment