Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...Pumpkin time, 2003


For more WW, check out 5 min. for Mom or WW HQ.

26 comments:

Tammy said...

I thought I'd get into the fall mood...
Here's my youngest little girl- only 18 months old back then, but she can certainly carry her weight in pumpkin! ;)

ruth said...

She looks so serious. Makes you wonder what is going on in that little head. Maybe is this the right one Mommy?

Anonymous said...

its pumpkin time once again!

she's pretty

Diana said...

Can't believe it's that time of year!

houseofeling said...

Wow, a ww and a throwback all in the same post! Looks like she had a good time...

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Love this time of year! This is such a sweet photo - her expression is great!

-Andrea

Nadine said...

I love the expression on her face.

Susie said...

She looks like she isn't quite sure what she's holding!
xo

Mary said...

aww! Very sweet!Happy WW:D

Susan said...

I love the questioning look on her face!
Susan

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh that's just SO CUTE!

Mrs. Geezerette said...

Well, all I can say is that it doesn't get much cuter than that.

All of this reminds me that I need to go out and buy some big pumpkins to put out front. Also it is time to drag my scarecrows out of the garage and prop them up in front of the tree next to our house. It is getting to be that time of year....Fall.

Michelle said...

aaww how cute! I'll be fun to compare pics 4 yrs later!

Nancy said...

SO cute and she found the perfect pumpkin... just her size! I love fall and finally it is starting to feel a little more like it in NC.

Dawn said...

So adorable! She matches my new look. Thanks for coming by today!!

Carole Burant said...

Such an adorable picture! I absolutely love going to pumpkin farms and go in the fields just to watch the little ones choosing their own pumpkins...the looks on their faces are just priceless:-) xox

Susan said...

Awwww...pumpkin time and the pictures that come with it are some of my favorites. :-) Susan

Unknown said...

She's sure is thinking hard. She is cute though!

Overwhelmed! said...

Very cute! :)

gail@more than a song said...

How cute! And it's getting close to that time.

Karen said...

Awwwww.....what a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's almost pumpkin season again. Where did the year go?

Anonymous said...

I just stopped over and caught up with you. I loved seeing your neighborhood. I forgot all about it and I'm sad that I did. Everyone did such a great job!

Love those pumpkin memories :) Time to go look back at my little girls many years ago...

Kelli said...

Awww..that is so sweet!!

Kelli

Diane@Diane's Place said...

The drought has really affected our pumpkin harvest. Not nearly as many as we usually have, but hopefully enough for Autumn decorating and pumpkin pies.

I love Fall, and that picture is a classic.

Hope you make and enjoy the Mexican Chicken Casserole. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Corrie said...

What an adorable picture! I love fall. I also really enjoyed your welcome to my neighborhood post! That was great! I grew up in California and often vacationed in Oregon! It truly is a BEAUTIFUL place!
Have a great day, Tammy!
Love,
Corrie