Well, it's still winter but we had to climb 6,000 feet to find it! LOL And yes...it was freezing up there! But not in the lodge where I spent my time with a book by the fire...heehee
Oh, man, it turned off cold today after two weeks of unusually warm March weather...and I'm already wishing it were warm again. Looks like you had a fabulous time though.
When I first saw those pictures this morning, I thought "WOW! Tammy has a lot of snow," and then I wandered away from my computer. Then it snowed this afternoon.... rats.
Ooo, I got a few chill bumps! Looks like loads of fun! I miss the snow...maybe next year we'll get some, or I'll find some. Either one! Thanks for sharing these fun pictures.
21 comments:
Cold, but fun!
Happy WW!
Brrrrrrrrrr! I'll be wishing I was there come August.
Happy WW!
Well, when I came to check in, that's the LAST thing I expected to see! lol!!
I forget that it's still winter in some places. Looks like great fun!
Looks like they had a great time. Sure looks cold, though!
:)
And you were wondering if there would be snow left! lol Looks like the girls had a ton of fun!! Wonderful pictures! xox
Well, it's still winter but we had to climb 6,000 feet to find it! LOL And yes...it was freezing up there! But not in the lodge where I spent my time with a book by the fire...heehee
Oh BRRRRRRRRRRRR! Makes me cold just looking at it! Kids never seem to care about that, though. ;-)
brrrrr!! It may go down to 30 degrees here this week, that's pretty cold to me!
Looks like a lot of fun :)
Happy WW!
Looks like fun! :-)
Looks like great fun! Your pup looks like he's having a great time too!
I'm cold just looking at the pictures. Cute kids :)
Oh, man, it turned off cold today after two weeks of unusually warm March weather...and I'm already wishing it were warm again. Looks like you had a fabulous time though.
wow look at the snow!
When I first saw those pictures this morning, I thought "WOW! Tammy has a lot of snow," and then I wandered away from my computer.
Then it snowed this afternoon.... rats.
Ohhhhhh that DOES look 'WINTRY'! It's hard when you're sitting somewhere that is sunshiny and practically HOT. It looks like they had fun, though.
Have a great evening!!
:-) Susan
Quite a contrast to the warm day we had today. I took my jacket off when I came out of the grocery store. Looks like the girls & Mandy had fun though.
I love pictures of snow... no snow here, never!
Wow-the vast difference between the pictures this week is amazing! I've seen everything from beach shots to icicles!
WOW! I guess I feel so far away from summer at this point that i just can't imagine playing in the snow. Looks like fun for the kids!
Ooo, I got a few chill bumps! Looks like loads of fun! I miss the snow...maybe next year we'll get some, or I'll find some. Either one! Thanks for sharing these fun pictures.
Oh yeah, that lodge sure looks cozy!
*Teeth chattering*
Post a Comment