Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!













































Mothers and Daughters
(Author Unknown)

We're daughters and mothers
Not so long ago.
We give and take And take and give
Along time's endless row.


Love is passed And love received
To be passed on again:

A precious heirloom

Twice, twice blessed,
A spiritual cardigan.
I'll put it on And treasure it, The me I have received,
And when the roles
Reverse again, I'll have what I most need.

So may our love
Go on and on,
A hundred thousand years;
Mothers and daughters, Daughters and mothers,
Through joys and other tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I leave this afternoon for the wedding tomorrow, I won't be posting for a few days. I wanted to wish all of you who are moms (and those that will be spending time with moms...or perhaps missing your own mom)...each of you...
A very Happy Mother's Day!

God bless and have a wonderful weekend.

(Say a prayer if you wouldn't mind, that all goes well. Oh, and yes...never fear...my camera batteries are charged...heehee)

19 comments:

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Have a great time at the wedding!

Nancy said...

I hope you have a great wedding weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

ruth said...

That was so beautiful! I'm looking forward to spending time with all of you today & tomorrow. I'm praying for a safe trip & good health for all of you.
Those memories of you when you were small are so precious, & my little grandbabies too.

Carole Burant said...

Such wonderful pictures that hold so many memories!! My prayers are with you that all goes well with the wedding:-) Happy Mother's Day my friend!! xoxo

Linda said...

That's a lovely poem Tammy.
Happy Mothers' Day and have a wonderful time at the wedding. I'm looking forward to lots of pictures.

Susanne said...

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you!

Myrna said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm sure hte girls will look beautiful and be precious in the wedding. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Karen said...

Happy Mother's Day and I just said a prayer!
(great pictures, too!)
Blessings,
Karen

Susie said...

Beautiful post Tammy! The pictures are so sweet...
Have a wonderful time at the wedding.
I'm looking forward to all your pictures.
My prayers are with you...
Happy Mother's Day!
xo

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful week-end of celebrating all sorts of great things.

someone else said...

What lovely pictures. Have a safe trip and a very happy Mother's Day!

deedee said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Christie Belle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Have fun at the wedding! And thank you for sharing such a beautiful poem:)

Susan said...

I can't wait to see the photos. I love this tribute to Mothers and the pics. Have a blessed weekend!!

:-) Susan

Michelle said...

what great pictures! happy mother's day!

Nadine said...

Have a great time at the wedding. Happy Mother's Day to you and I love the pictures.

Henny Penny said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Saying a prayer and waiting for details!

Dawn said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and that the wedding went off flawlessly.

Kev and I have both finally finished our Part 8 of our story.

Pamela said...

Happy Mother's Day
Happy wedding fun.