Kailani from The Pink Diary tagged me for this little meme (sorry I'm late, Kailani!), so here goes...
My Life Meme
childhood ambition . . . to be a teacher, a writer, a wife and mother
fondest memory . . . my wedding day
soundtrack . . . Sleepless in Seattle
retreat . . . Maui
wildest dream . . . to be a famous novelist, perhaps with a few acres of land...oh- and living in Maui
proudest moment . . . whenever my girls show kindness to others
biggest challenge . . . being a good wife and mom...and finding time to write in-between!
alarm clock . . . I usually just wake right up...though if we don't have plans, it can vary between 7 am and 9am!
perfect day . . . a day with family when we're all getting along perfectly...in Maui
first job . . . babsitting for a neighbor
indulgence . . . one of those specialty mochas at Coffee People
last purchase . . . some little shorts and shirts for the girls at a yard sale on Saturday- in good condition- for .25! Woohoo!
favorite movie . . . It's a Wonderful Life (and lots and lots of others!)
inspiration . . . my mom, my husband and daughters...favorite writers (like Robin Jones Gunn) and anyone who serves the Lord unselfishly is my inspiration
biggest regret . . . not hiring a videographer at my wedding (we had two people who were both going to have camcorders there...BOTH forgot!)
rather be . . .um...let's see... in Maui!...but hey, I'm going in a few months- yay!
looking forward to . . . Ok, um...MAUI! ;) But to say something- anything else- I'll also add that I'm looking forward to getting a new puppy when we get back.
irrational fear . . . spiders
3 people i'd invite to dinner .... After reading the book, Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory, in which he writes a fictional account of someone who is invited to dinner with the Lord Jesus, of course, words cannot express how much I would love to choose having dinner with my Lord!
But I'll choose three mortals here: Peter, the Apostle..... (do they have to be on earth right now?) ... Laura Ingalls Wilder....movie actor, James Stewart
For extra credit, I'll throw in three more who are currently alive: Thomas Kinkade,...author, Robin Jones Gunn....and Andy Griffith. (That would be an interesting dinnertime conversation.)
This was fun... so I tag....
my mom (grandmothersmusings)
Kim (across the board)
Laura (lines...in pleasent places)
and YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Great meme! Looks fun!
i love reading these...
Is Andy Griffith still alive?
Yes he is!
I know, because I even belonged to an on-line fan club of the show awhile back. However, Don Knotts, who played Barney, passed away recently.
Just call me Miss Trivia! ;)
Hey, thanks, Tammy! I'll try to do this by tomorrow!
Cool. I went to Maui 11 years ago for a week. Man I wish I could have stayed. I love it there.
I enjoyed reading this. I wasn't sure what a meme was, since I first saw one on little cherub earlier. Even though I know you so well, I loved reading your answers. I may not have time to answer the tag right away.
ruth
I would LOVE to have dinner with Laura Ingalls Wilder--a dream come true!
Post a Comment