looks like she is trying to touch some tonsils...lol...thanks for stopping by my blog! Anyone with such a nice name is welcome...lol!! I saw you did the three things about your kids...mine is ready to be posted tomorrow, so stop by if you can!! :-D
Hi Tammy, Thanks so much for stopping in and visiting. Please feel free to stop in anytime. I love visitors :-) Your girls are adorable. I bet they'll be wonderful friends for life! :-)
Gotta laugh at that one. Even my 11 year old did that to her baby brother. "just wanted to see what he would do" as he screams wildly to be left alone! My WW is up!
Well, I actually knew what was in her mind...she had seen her daddy and I letting baby sister suck on our finger in-between nursing instead of a pacifier. So she tried to help baby sister by doing the same. However, baby sister didn't want any part of such a tiny finger!
That's adorable. Looking at that picture, I thought she looked so much like her younger sister when she became that age. Some of their younger pictures, I have a hard time telling which of the girls is in the picture, but of course this one I knew. ruth
So funny!!! Isn't it the truth that our older children try to help, but they are causing pain and danger instead. I have to remind my 5-year old again....and again...
21 comments:
Ha ha! Hey whatever works, huh?
LOL!! That's so cute!
I love big sisters! They're so...so...um...helpful at this age, right?
Wouldn't trade it for anything though.
precious! my ww's up! ;)
Ohmigosh that is too cute for words.
What a lovely little helper and baby.
Take care,
Frances
looks like she is trying to touch some tonsils...lol...thanks for stopping by my blog!
Anyone with such a nice name is welcome...lol!!
I saw you did the three things about your kids...mine is ready to be posted tomorrow, so stop by if you can!!
:-D
Very cute picture! :)
Thanks for your comment on my WFMW (alternate use for a pot rack) post. Sometimes I do manage to think outside the box. :)
Where's your WFMW tip? I don't see one. :)
Hi Tammy,
Thanks so much for stopping in and visiting. Please feel free to stop in anytime. I love visitors :-)
Your girls are adorable. I bet they'll be wonderful friends for life!
:-)
My four year old is also a big "help" with her baby sister. They mean well! :)
haha! Cute!
Gotta laugh at that one. Even my 11 year old did that to her baby brother. "just wanted to see what he would do" as he screams wildly to be left alone! My WW is up!
Sweet! Don't you wish you could know exactly what was in her head?!
When Jacy was three she would curl up in a chair beside newborn Joan, and gaze at her while murmuring, "Poor, poor child."
Awwwww!
Cute.
Well, I actually knew what was in her mind...she had seen her daddy and I letting baby sister suck on our finger in-between nursing instead of a pacifier. So she tried to help baby sister by doing the same. However, baby sister didn't want any part of such a tiny finger!
How sweet!
Children are adorable.
Thanks for sharing. *Ü*
~ Christina
HsKubes HomeSchool Haven
HsKubes Haven for Home
Christian Military HomeSchool Mamas
Aahhhhh...she's trying so hard to get him to settle down? What a wonderful pic!! Love it.
Are we pointing or gagging sweet baby?!
That's adorable. Looking at that picture, I thought she looked so much like her younger sister when she became that age.
Some of their younger pictures, I have a hard time telling which of the girls is in the picture, but of course this one I knew.
ruth
So funny!!! Isn't it the truth that our older children try to help, but they are causing pain and danger instead. I have to remind my 5-year old again....and again...
I love this photo!
Post a Comment