Thank you....this is when we were taking our second-born home from the hospital at three days old. (Sometimes those newborn size clothes are just a little too big!) :)
What a wonderful photo of such a precious baby! *Ü* I love looking at photos of when my children were newborns (I like looking at photos of my children in general *Ü*)!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. And for wishing us a happy anniversary.
18 comments:
oh how precious
so sweet!
What a wonderful photo. So so sweet.
Thank you for wading through all those 100 mind-boggling things in my 100th post. I'm shocked anyone actually read them!
I love that picture! I love it when babies stick their arms up in the air like that like they are saying, "TOUCHDOWN"! Soo cute!
I kinda miss those day! Cute.
Thank you....this is when we were taking our second-born home from the hospital at three days old. (Sometimes those newborn size clothes are just a little too big!) :)
What a precious picture!
My WW is up
beautiful...what a precious moment to capture.
I thought that one was little cherub. Both girls are so--oo beautiful
ruth
How cute! I love babies. Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Your pic is just precious! Amazing how fast they grow.
Absolutely beautiful. That made me happy just to look at it. Thanks for your supportive comment on my blog, today. :) I'll be back.
How precious! I remember when my sweet little nephew looked just like that. Now he is a wobbly little toddler that gets into everything!
I don't have my own babies, yet, but I understand a little better about how fast they grow. How precious to remember this moment...
I like the "hands up" look. Both my boys did that. Cute!!
awwwww! How adorable. Thanks for your visit to my blog. I'll bookmark you and I'll be back!
Ah! so cute.
How precious and tiny! You are right about it going by so fast. I used to think that was so "cliche", but I'm finding out how true it is.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)
What a wonderful photo of such a precious baby! *Ü* I love looking at photos of when my children were newborns (I like looking at photos of my children in general *Ü*)!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. And for wishing us a happy anniversary.
~ Christina
HsKubes HomeSchool Haven
HsKubes Haven for Home
Christian Military HomeSchool Mamas
Post a Comment