Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Please Pray For...
*Important* Please pray for Susan Godfrey . She is delivering her baby today, who is diagnosed with Potter Syndrome and her baby is not expected to live past a few hours. They chose to carry their baby to term. This has got to be so incredibly hard. She needs all of our prayers today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
Isn't that so sad? She's been in my prayers, but I'll remember her especially today.
Such a sad day for this family. I know many people in blogland are praying for her...
will do
Tammy, my heart just about stopped when you mentioned "Potter's Syndrome"..that's what my baby had and only lived for 2 hours. I carried him for 8 months and we had no idea anything was wrong until he was born. At that time, there was only one other known case of Potter's Syndrome in Canada. My prayers are with your friend. Hugs
This is so sad. Her faith is amazing, though. I can't begin to imagine how her heart is breaking. I'll pray for her to find strength to get through this unbelievably sad thing.
And I had no idea about what Pea just told us.
Pea...oh, my heart goes out to you, also. What an awful thing for you to have to go through. And thinking that everything is fine only to have the shock and heartbreak would be horrible.
Susan is not actually someone I know personally, and I forget how I came acrossed her site. But she is our sister in Christ and I cannot fathom the emotional pain she and her family is going through.
Thank you for all the prayers on her behalf!
Heartbreaking. I'm praying.
I didn't see this until tonight, but am praying
ruth
My heart goes out to them, and I already said a little prayer.
That is so sad. I have prayed and will continue to do so.
Please email me---my daughter Sara was a baby with Potter's and I carried her to term, also. If I can help in any way...Chrissy (singalullaby@yahoo.com)
Yes, we are praying. God will be with her.
Post a Comment