Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wordless Wednesday... Like Mother, Like Daughter

19 comments:

ruth said...

I remember her doing that & that picture. That was so cute, and of course she didn't have anything in her tummy & baby sister was in yours
ruth

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

um i can't get the picture to come up STUPID computer!

Pamela said...

What a cute; adorable picture!

mommy to six J's said...

What a priceless picture. Have a great day.
Char

Susie said...

Tammy,
That was so sweet. I remember sticking a dolly under my top when my Mom was expecting my brother!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I remember when my older daughter used to pretend to be pregnant, too.

Mississippi Girl said...

Oh my word- how FUNNY is that!!??!!

Kristen said...

That is too darling!! Very, very cute!

Big Mama said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! Kids just do the cutest things.

Barb said...

I hate to tell you this but your tummy's definitely the bigger one. :-)

Adorable photo. I used to stick babydolls under my shirt when I was little, too. But then, my mother was ALWAYS pregnant (6 kids in 8 years) so I thought everyone had a baby under their shirt.

Carole Burant said...

LOL what an adorable picture...I was 6 years old when my mom had the last of my brothers and I remember crying because I wanted to have a baby in my tummy too!!! lol

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is so super cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! And you look so very, very young. :-)

Crystal said...

How cute! :)

Gina said...

That is stinkin' precious!!! What a sweet photo!

I remember doing that sort of thing as a kid too! Kodak moment for sure!

Anonymous said...

How funny!!! :)