Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...A "Crawl" Down My Memory Lane

Just in time for Mother's Day...


My Little Princesses-2003 (My, how time flies!)

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day...

I looove Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Tims sure does fly. They told me it would but back then I never believed it. Your princesses were (and are) precious and adorable. I love a crawler. I really do. It is the most fun stage in my book.

Cris said...

They are adorable! Time flies... my oldest one turned 9 last week and every birthday I recall my way to the hospital and all that happened... :-)

Laurie said...

Absolutely adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

It does fly... :( They're cuties!

Laura said...

Adorable! Thank God for children, and for making us mothers!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Super Cute!!!

Susanne said...

How sweet are they?!

Jill said...

That is just too cute! Thanks for sharing this.

Lei said...

darling! they always love the packaging more than its contents! lol!

Karen said...

What sweeties! Time does fly....

Nancy said...

PRECIOUS! and what great memories!

gail@more than a song said...

How cute!

Christie Belle said...

Oh what fun! This is precious:) Happy Mother's Day...a little early!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! :) I scrolled down to see how they've grown and they have! They're adorable girls, makes me want a sister from my only little girl among all these boys!

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon. Cute picture!

Susannah said...

Love the ribbons in the hair. Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, e-Mom

Michelle said...

aaawww what a cute photo! Time does fly!

Susan said...

Oh, yes, TIME does fly!! My oldest will turn 19 in a little over a week. AGH!!

Thanks for sharing this sweet picture.

Hugs.

:-) susan

ruth said...

That is adorable! I don't ever remember seeing that particular picture. How about a copy?
It is one I would like to have.

Carole Burant said...

How adorable is that picture??? They sure do grow up fast don't they...sigh!! xoxo

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Love the curly ribbon! If my cat were there, she would be attacking your daughter's head. She is addicted to the stuff. We have to pick up the Christmas bows immediately or we'll have a hairball later.

Nadine said...

Adorable.

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Ohhhh, what sweeties!

It is fun and hard to see them grow!

Ms. Kathleen said...

PRECIOUS!!